Prologue: The Breakup

Third P.O.V.

We all know that Equestria is a land filled with peaceful little ponies that go by each day making friends with each other and is ruled by two princesses along with their new prince and princess. The prince was a legendary alicorn who sought to protect all of his friends at all costs all due to a vow by his only family. His fate going to Equestria, led him to befriending six pony mares and also forming a herd with them as well.

However, what if I told you that there was more than just Equestria? What if there was a world that was maybe even just like that world, but it was parallel? And what if there was a time. . . that maybe all of these friends weren't so close with one another?

This story is about eight friends in another world outside of Equestira who reunited and formed a whole new magic of friendship with one another after they had broken apart with one another.

So, how does it start? And where does it start? Well, those are the very first two questions to be answered.

This world takes place with different kinds of creatures than ponies. These creatures were called humans and lived in a dimension called the Human World.

The majority of the humans and our main heroes live in a town called Canterlot, a suburban city that is surrounded by hill and forests on all sides.

Canterlot is the home to many people and is a very peaceful city filled with many great people as well.

However, there is one place in Canterlot that has a ton of people around that is about to experience some future challenges in the future awaiting them. This place is called Canterlot High School, also known as Canterlot High, or CHS for short.

This school was your typical everyday high school with normal facilities such as a library, a cafeteria, a soccer field, an auditorium, and even more

We now see some students outside in the front of the school conversing to each other as school hasn't started yet and they all had 20 minutes to spare talking with one another about whatever they want. Things were going on and on until everybody notices one particular student heading towards the main entrance. Seeing this student made lots of students gossip about this person in a good way. He walks past many students who were looking at him with smiles and some of the girls that were around even waved at him, which this guy waved back to with a friendly smile.