End of Rainbow Rocks Arc: Sunset's True Feelings

It has been just over a week ever since all of Canterlot High was over control of the sirens and the (Hu) Mane 8 also now known as the Rainbooms have broken their spell with their music and made sure that the sirens could never cast a spell on anyone anymore to regain power over themselves. Twilight has returned back to Equestria as well and now the portal to Equestria is open for as long as needed, so anybody can travel when they want to.

Things seemed even more peaceful for the Rainbooms after the battle happened as well as they all became even more famous throughout the school. Best part was that Sunset Shimmer, who was frequently shunned by others due to her past nature, was now accepted as someone who has reformed and saved the school as well. Sunset was happy with her new student life in Canterlot High as she even hung out with more than just the Rainbooms like the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Bulk Biceps, Flash Sentry, and more.

However, while things were getting peaceful around the area, it didn't exactly mean that everybody was happy with how things were now. Sunset is now seen walking back from school to her home and is also sporting a new outfit that involves a light blue dress that reaches from the top of her chest to her legs which now have dark blue leggings on them. She even decided to let her hair grow just a little bit from before.

 She even decided to let her hair grow just a little bit from before

She checks her mailbox and gets some letters. Seeing each of them made her sigh solemnly which meant that it wasn't really something to be happy about.

Sunset Shimmer: *sighs* I really do need a job if I'm going to keep living here like this. I can't really go anywhere from what I've seen though as many stores don't really need hiring these days.

While Sunset Shimmer did live in the Human World by herself for a ton of moons, it wasn't exactly easy for her either. When she first came to the Human World, she had used stolen gems and jewelry that she took from the Canterlot Castle Treasury room to pay to make a living in this world. However that was years ago. . . and now she's almost at her limit.

Sunset Shimmer: As much as I don't want to admit it. . . I'm going to need some help, but where would I start?

As she thinks this, the wind blows just a little bit causing her hair to flow in it and as she gets it straight again, she looks in the direction of a tree and strangely enough the branches were shaped in a way that looked kind of familiar to her. . . They were shaped in a way of a certain person's Cutie Mark that had a heart on it. This instantly made Sunset think a little bit more as she puts a finger to her chin.

Sunset Shimmer: (Maybe (Y/N) isn't doing much today, I think I'll ask him and see what he's up to.)

Sunset then decides to pull out her phone and she sent a couple of texts to (Y/N) asking him if he had any plans after school today. She waited for a response from him before after a few minutes, she got one back saying that he's free for today and the weekend since he was lucky enough to not get any homework or projects that were due over the weekend. Sunset smiles from this and decides to make her way over towards (Y/N)'s house for the rest of the afternoon.