New Intro! Rainbow Rocks!

The Nintega Guy: Well, I'm back to making this story everybody as things have been harder than it seems with the other stories, but no worries at all as I don't plan on disappointing you at all with what I have planned for this arc of the Hero of Canterlot High!

Twilight who was in her Equestria Girls human form comes walking in as she holds a disc in her hands with a smile on her face.

Twilight Sparkle: Speaking of plans, Nintega had something prepared for this occasion that you guys were probably not expecting at all.

The Nintega Guy: That's right Twi. Ladies and gentleman! What this disc holds and what the title says, is exactly what you are seeing. I have listened to the music a ton and I'm pretty much an expert at it. . . You are seeing that I have created a brand new intro for the Rainbow Rocks Arc of this story.

Twilight Sparkle: I, of course had it completed along with our currently now reformed friend of this arc as well.

Sunset comes walking in as she waves to the readers with a smile as well.

Sunset Shimmer: Hey, everyone. Bet you didn't expect it, but I can be pretty good when it comes to electronics as well.

The Nintega Guy: Hehe~ Well, you ARE a gamer girl. . . who ragequits every single time she plays with Fluttershy. . .

Sunset flinches from that before she smirks and gives Nintega a playful punch on the shoulder.

Sunset Shimmer: Ha ha. . .

The Nintega Guy: Please keep in mind that this opening is meant to be played when it is supposed to. Once you see the words, "(Insert Opening Here)" that is your cue to play what Twilight is currently holding.

The camera tilts to the side which confused all three of them, but Nintega waves his hands in defense.

The Nintega Guy: No! Not the disc! I meant what is going to be played "in" the disc!

Sunset Shimmer: You might as well just play it already, so they can get the point.

Nintega rolls his eyes from that with a smirk as he takes the disc that Twilight was holding and inserts it into a disc compartment in his laptop, so that the intro can play properly.

The Nintega Guy: Okay, here we go. . .

Nintega presses play as the intro starts up.

A rhythmic drum beat starts and as the gem symbol of the Dazzlings' pendant rotates around, the mirror that was in front of Canterlot High appears. The camera zooms in as a (F/C) silhouette of someone's feet walks out and starts tapping their feet and clapping their hands to the beat of the music. The mirror that was behind him zooms a distance away from them as they turn around to see something strange.

The Rainbooms: ♪ We used to fight with each other ♪

A girl in a purple silhouette along with a dog then falls to her knees out of the portal and looks around before she looks up to see this tall familiar male in front of her.

♪ (Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh) ♪

♪ That was before we discovered ♪

He offers her his hand which she accepts as she stands up and looks up at him surprised before they both look over towards the entrance to Canterlot High.