Chapter 11: Slumber Party & The Origin of The (Hu) Mane 6

(Y/N) was just finishing up getting his clothes ready for the slumber party at Pinkie's house for the weekend as he was just putting the last of his essentials inside of his backpack. Luckily for him and the other girls, they're upperclassmen and it's the middle of fall so they don't have to worry about a lot of homework either. As (Y/N) puts the last of his clothes inside of his backpack and zips it up, he looks back up into the air thinking about what a certain Dazzlings leader told him earlier.

Adagio Dazzle: (In (Y/N)'s Mind) There's something magical about you, (Y/N). I can feel it.

(Y/N) however gets that thought out of his mind and lets out a sigh as he knows that right now, it's for the best that he doesn't even think about that. His girlfriends know that they are the enemy and he does too, but what the Dazzlings were offering him could make or break their relationship with them. He has until the end of the weekend to make his decision, but right now, he's sticking with his girlfriends.

(Y/N): This is supposed to be a slumber party at Pinkie's house. A time for all of us to just wind down a little after our encounter with the Dazzlings. I won't let Adagio's temptation get into my mind at a time like this.

(Y/N) says this as he slips on his backpack and made his way out of the door to his house. He uses his door key to lock the front door before grabbing something right beside the doorstep to his front porch that he left out. It was a (F/C) skateboard as while it had (Y/N)'s color on the top, the opposite side had a rainbow lightning bolt on it which implied that Rainbow Dash had given this to (Y/N). He smiles at the lightning bolt before he places it on the ground, hops onto it, and he speeds off to head towards Pinkie's house.

It didn't take (Y/N), but a few minutes to arrive a Pinkie's house via skateboard and as soon as he arrives, he hops off of his skateboard before walking up to Pinkie's front door and knocked on it casually. After just a moment of waiting, the door opened and out came a girl with sapphire bluish gray skin and brilliant turquoise eyes that had grayish blue violet eye shadow covering them, her hair was grayish violet and was completely straight, and she was wearing a garment secured by a black belt around her waist. Seeing that her expression was completely emotionless though, this was indeed Pinkie Pie's big sister, Maud Pie.

 Seeing that her expression was completely emotionless though, this was indeed Pinkie Pie's big sister, Maud Pie

(Y/N): *smiles* Hello Maud. Nice to see you again. I'm sure Pinkie already told you that I was on my way over here to spend the night with here with her and the other girls.

Maud Pie: Yes. She told me that were coming. Pinkie and her friends are in her room hanging out with each other. They're still just waiting for you to arrive.

(Y/N): Great. And your parents are sure that it's okay for Pinkie to have a slumber party during this weekend.

Maud Pie: Yes. Our parents are out of town as well, along with our other two sisters. They said that they would be extremely busy, so they wanted two extra pair of hands to help them out while I stay home here with Pinkie. It's also that I'm the eldest sister that they put me in charge.