Chapter 10: Twilight's Return

Equestria. . .

To the humans in the Human World, it may not have seemed a long time since Twilight visited Canterlot High School to retrieve the stolen crowns back, but in reality, things have changed drastically for the Mane 7. They have had to protect the Everfree Forest from taking over Equestria, find the secret keys to their Element of Harmony in order to unlock the mysterious Chest of Harmony, and finally a huge battle of magic against the evil Lord Tirek. However, they were all able to withstand these obstacles and overcome them as well and it in turn unlocked something special for the Mane 7, especially Princess Twilight and Prince (Y/N).

It is a beautiful day in the Ponyville neighborhood and over the entire village toward its far edge, a tree-styled crystal castle stands which is the Castle of Friendship. A castle that belongs to Princess Twilight and her boyfriend Prince (Y/N).

Inside of the castle throne room, a couple of doors open to reveal a delivery stallion hauling a cart piled high with books

Inside of the castle throne room, a couple of doors open to reveal a delivery stallion hauling a cart piled high with books. At the central throne room, the Mane 7 could all be seen doing their own thing enjoying the new castle. The violet Princess Twilight sits in the center of the floor with a stack of books and envelopes alongside as she reads from a document held in her magic. Rarity has taken a seat on her own throne, resting on her belly as she telekinetically polishes one arm with a cloth. Spike is also seen reading a Daring Do book to relax a little. Applejack and Fluttershy push a very large crate across the floor with head and hooves, respectively, (Y/N) was pacing around the place with a neutral expression, reading a book thoroughly with his magic, and Pinkie Pie blows up a balloon while seated on a vacant throne.

The delivery stallion then pulls up at the circle of thrones.

Delivery Pony: Excuse me, Princess. Where do you want all these books from Princess Celestia?

Twilight Sparkle: The library. Third door on the left.

(Y/N): *smiles* Here. I'll be glad to guide you.

(Y/N) says this as he levitates the book that he was carrying over towards Twilight before inspecting the cart.

Delivery Pony: Thank you, Prince (Y/N). But would you also want the one that's glowin' and vibratin'?

(Y/N): Huh??

The delivery stallion points towards at the top of the stack and both (Y/N) and Twilight look up at this book in alarm as that indeed strikes them that something weird is going on. Twilight floats it down from the pile, as the other five mares take notice. Applejack and Fluttershy step a bit closer, while Pinkie Pie floats off Applejack's throne on her giant balloon. The book quiets down once Twilight opens it and riffles the pages something she sees causes her to stop and stare wide eyed. (Y/N) steps right beside Twilight to take a look inside with her.

(Y/N): Got any idea what this book is telling us, Twi?

Twilight Sparkle: It looks like a message to Princess Celestia from my friends at Canterlot High.