AS A MOVIE & TOGETHER BUT NOT REALLY

Hey my readers,

How are you all? I hope you are having an amazing day.

As you guys know I never give you all any voting, comments or views target. Because I believe if my story is good enough then you will be interested in reading it regardless of a target or not. That's why I never find it me to push you guys to achieve a target to give you an update.

But...

I do believe that I need to let you know about my stories so that you can read a few chapters and decide it for yourself if you want to continue with that story or not.

NOW...

With saying that let me tell you about my exclusive stories on DREAME and don't worry they are absolutely free but due to them being exclusive I can't post them here (expect of 5 sample chapters which I have already posted on watty so you guys haven't given it a try you can check it out) there are two stories that I am posting on DREAME currently.

1) AS A MOVIE

2) TOGETHER BUT NOT REALLY

MY DREAME USERNAME - ASH

I don't know if many of you have realized it by now or not

I don't know if many of you have realized it by now or not. But with every new story I start I try something new. That is the case with both these stories too.

AS A MOVIE is especially hell lot of different and an experiment for me because with this I am creating a character-verse meaning the characters that will appear in AS A MOVIE will have their own love stories which will be depicted more in depth and detail in their separate books. You might get what I mean if you have read stories of sweetdreamer33 (she is one of my most favorite authors on Wattpad, I really admire her and aspire to be as amazing as she is).

DREAME is a new platform for me that is why I wanted to let you guys know that I am posting there two. And it will even help me earn if you guys could shower their love there too by reading my stories there too. It would mean a lot to me. And as my both stories are free so you guys don't have to pay anything or earn bonus to unlock the chapter. NO, nothing like that is needed. Just click on the chapter and start reading, its that easy.

CHAPTERS POSTED TILL NOW :

AS A MOVIE (62 chapters)

TOGETHER BUT NOT REALLY (07 chapters)

HOW TO FIND MY PROFILE ON DREAME :-

1) Either you can simply type ASH or THE BOOK TITLE in the search box.

2) Or , the link is given at the end in bio on my Wattpad profile page.

And now about update of SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE then it will posted either on upcoming Saturday or Sunday.

Please give these stories a try. I really hope you will like them.