Still Here

"Love me while I am still here."

No one knows what lies ahead of them. What apparently seems to be the perfect life might collapse, breaking down into tiny pieces even before one can blink.

So don't dwell about what will happen in future, throw away the worries about what might happen to us tomorrow, just love me now.

She loved him.

But he didn't.

She was his best friend.

He was somewhat more to her.

She thought she could stay with him forever like this without making it awkward for them but later she realised her forever was numbered. She couldn't believe when she heard that she will actually die before her hair turning grey and her face getting wrinkles.

She was dying.

Dying too soon.

And before she would take her last breathe, she wanted one thing. The only thing, for him to love her before her body would start to weaken, before she no longer to hear her heart beating. In the moment of now she wanted him to love her even once, while she is still here.

Title : Still Here

+ + +

So by different I don't mean I am writing something extremely different the kind of story which had never been written so far by anyone. Nope, I am not talking about that different. By different I mean different from my usual type of story plots. Something that is different for me, different because its something I haven't tried before.

Hope you guys will like it. Do check it out it will mean a lot to me.

And about update of SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE then I will be updating it either today or tomorrow.