Part 6: Broken Deal

*Mature Content Warning.
{Please read at your own discretion}

It was their last day there. As Yoongi got ready and came out of his room, he heard some cluttering sounds from her room too, so he gathered that she must be awake.

He didn't know why he did that, but he thought to ask her to go out together. He turned her door knob and said, "Hey, would you like to.."

But stopped mid way in the sentence and just stared at the view before him. His eyes widened and he froze for a few seconds.

The view being her standing in the middle of the room in just her undergarments with a few dresses sprawled onto the bed.

"What the hell..." It wasn't until her shriek deafened him and she threw a pillow at him that he turned his back to her.

"Am sorry." He gulped as he closed the door behind him.

"Min Yoongi! You pervert! Don't you have any manners?" She was fuming as she came out from her room after a while, now fully clothed.

"I said am sorry." He bit his lower lip, not meeting her eyes.

"To hell with your sorry!"

The awkwardness still prevailed between them as they ate breakfast.

"Will you.. Can we go out together today?" Clearing his throat, he asked her.

"I have work to do." She stated in a matter of fact way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was out for the rest of the day. He didn't bother with her for the time being, when he came back to the suite, it was already night time.

He saw her sitting on the patio. He went and stood behind her. She just turned her neck at a slight angle to acknowledge his presence there.

There was a bottle of champagne besides her, there were glasses too but she was drinking straight from it.

He came and sat down besides her, silently.

"What's the occasion?"  Crossing his legs, he turned towards her and asked.

"I cracked the deal that I was after, for these past few months." She took a sip again but did not look at him.

"You could have told me."

"What would you have done?"

"Celebrated with you." He reached out and took the bottle from her, taking a sip too from it.

"Does it matter to you?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Your success is my success."

She turned to him and smiled. A soft heartfelt smile.

"Really?" She poured the drink into a glass and held out to him.

"Of course!" He took it and made a toast to her.

Both drank till the bottle was empty and it did start to kick in.

"Seoyun?"

"Hmm?"

"You're so beautiful."

He didn't lie, her image from the morning was still imprinted on his mind. She had a beautiful body and he kinda wanted it.

Before she could say anything, his lips were already onto hers. He wound an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

She wound her arms around his neck and let him devour her lips.

There was a kind of craving both were unaware of until this very moment.

"I want you." He whispered against her lips.

"I want you too." She opened her eyes and looked into his.

"Are you sure?" He leaned in and placed a kiss on her nape.

"Yes." She felt her skin burn right where he had kissed it.

Yoongi lifted her up by her waist, while she wound her legs around his and her arms went around his neck.

"Please tell me to stop, if you don't want it." He asked as he placed her on the bed.

She lifted her head, pulled him on top of her and attached her lips to his, that was her response.

What they had that night was just raw and in a drunken state, they both were just slightly aware that there was nothing intimate about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night, his arm was around her waist and her face was next to his. She was soundly sleeping.

He felt the warmth of her body against his, the rhythm of her breath and her heartbeat. He pushed away the strands of her hair away from her face. He pulled the cover over her and kissed her forehead.

He stared at her for a while. Have I breached the deal?

He caressed her cheek, then silently got up. Sitting on the bed he struggled for a while deciding whether to stay or leave, taking a long look at her sleeping face he picked up his clothes and left her room.

As Seoyun woke up in the morning to the sound of her alarm, she did not find Yoongi besides her. She felt a certain pang because she did want to see him besides her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both got ready to leave, Seoyun brought her luggage in the lounge area, he brought his.

"Ready?" He asked, taking just a cursory glance at her.

"Yes." She replied, looking through her handbag.

"Let's go." He strolled her luggage too along with his.

Both had not acknowledged anything from last night, nothing, not even a look.

Whatever happened stays here. She thought as she looked out of the plane's window.

There were no feelings attached to that. He thought as he plugged in his air pods.

Upon landing, they faked a perfectly spent honeymoon before the media as they came out hand in hand from the airport and posed for the cameras.

Both otherwise stayed silent as they reached back to their place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I seriously don't know if I went right with this chapter and this progress in their relationship. Feedback is welcomed.