Part 20: Love Sick

The schedule was tight and they were operating on a strict timeline.

Yoongi had certain individual commitments and events to attend too. They had to also take a group overseas trip right after this shoot.

Yoongi took in the beautiful scape in front of him. They were currently shooting in Busan. They had arrived in early hours here.

Yoongi thought of Seoyun and their recent conversation, the way that she had pushed him away from herself.

He didn't want the moment to be lost like that, he really wanted something more out of that moment.

'It wasn't pity or weird in anyway, Seoyun. I exactly knew what I wanted and why I want you in my life.'

He tucked his hands in his pockets as he took that little walk all by himself.

The others meanwhile, were occupied with different things on this short break between the shoot.

He picked up a stone and threw it over the lake and watched it fly tangentially off the water's surface.

'This is how we have been at the start, picking at each other on the surface and hence the disturbance in our relationship. You are one feisty woman, Seoyun and I wouldn't want you to be any different. You're a fighter despite your struggles.'

He looked down at his shiny shoes and then ran his fingers in his long hair, which was going all over the place because of the strong wind.

'And I want to hold your hand through this fight. We will be together, Seoyun.'

He took out his phone and placed a video call to her.

Seoyum was in her office as she received the call. She dismissed the two people who were discussing a project and had surprised herself by doing so. She strictly meant work while she was in office.

"I am going to sue you, Min Yoongi." She smiled at him as she soon as she saw his image on the screen.

"What did I do now?" Yoongi chuckled and again ran his fingers through his hair.

"How dare you look so handsome!" She leaned back in her chair, admiring his features.

"I'm catching the immediate flight back. You should definitely have the most close-up look." He laughed in order to shift the focus away from his blushed cheeks.

"Stop being a pervert, Min Yoongi!" She raised her eye brows.

"No, I want to be sued by Ms. Seoyun."

"Stop it, Min Yoongi!" She tried to hide the soft pink blush on her cheeks too.

"You don't look too bad yourself either." Yoongi noticed how beautiful she looked right now.

There was a soft glow on her cheeks and a slight shine in her eyes that he hadn't noticed there earlier. 

"You eye me since high school, don't you, you pervert!" Seoyun reprimanded him.

"What if I tell you it's since middle school?" Yoongi's seriousness toppled her confidence for a moment.

"I never noticed you, sorry." She blinked a couple of times and got back at him.

"I am glad that you did not, otherwise you would have broken my nose." He let out a hearty laugh, "And you still continue being weird about love." He added softly.

"About what?" Seoyun asked, her heart seemed to have missed a beat.

"About nothing. I have to go." Yoongi smiled back at her and brushed it away.