Part 17: You and Me

Seoyun eyed the clothes laying on the couch with disinterest, picked them up and went into the bathroom to toss them into the laundry basket. "Aren't you a bit messy, Min Yoongi?"

He was standing before the mirror, brushing his hair and he just chuckled, "I'll get late for the meeting, that's why."

"Then you should consider waking up earlier."

"That's something I never do!" He answered to her reflection in the mirror before him.

"I said, consider. I don't like things being messy like this. It gets on my nerves." She complained as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Consider bearing it, can you?" He turned towards her and winked at her.

"No! You will keep this room clean if you want to live here, Min Yoongi, how can you not?"

"See, the boys and I have lived together for a long time, and we're really not very keen on things being prim and proper, so.." He rubbed the back of his neck and wondered what horrors she would witness on a normal day at the dorm.

"I was meaning to ask you, if you would like to visit the boys at the dorm with me? This weekend?" He remembered that Jin had been asking him to bring her over.

Seoyun considered for a moment and then nodded, "Yes, I will!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per the plan, they got ready to go visit the other members at the dorm. Seoyun skipped a step as she was busy clasping the band of her watch, but Yoongi reached out just in time to support her and she did not fall.

"Thank you." She said.

"Right besides you, Ma'am." He said a bit dramatically.

"Why besides me? Thank you." She asked him as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, thanking him again as he held open the door for her.

"To not let you fall." He answered as he sat in the driver's seat.

"What?" She asked as he didn't start the car, Yoongi let out a sigh and unbuckled his belt, only to move closer to her in order to put her on the seat belt.

"I can do this." She protested.

"Let me do it for you." He lifted his eyes to hers as their noses almost touched.

Both would have lied if they would have said that they didn't feel anything in this moment.

Yoongi had a hearty smile on his lips as he started the car and she contemplated his words as she looked at him.

'Right besides me', she looked sideways at him. 'Appa, you always walked ahead of me, you did not turn to notice if I was falling or I was doing fine. You always were a step ahead of me. But, Min Yoongi caught me today, he was beside me in order to not let me fall.'*

"I know that I am handsome." He suddenly said that made Seoyun break out of her thoughts.

She smiled and looked outside the window on her side, "Pompous as well!" She shook her head.

"So, who was being pervert just now?" He wouldn't let it go easily.

"I confess, that you don't look that bad." She chuckled.

"You can surf social media and find million of videos that will contradict your opinion." Yoongi wanted to keep his eyes on the road but looked at her to take in her laughter.

'It's not often that you smile.' He thought.

"Anyways, why are you taking me to the dorm?" She asked changing the topic, as she didn't want to contradict her own opinion, yet.