Part 5: Deal

Yoongi came to his room and got into shower, his cheek still stung and he was furious at the person who was the cause of it.

"Whey? What's the ruckus about?" He had heard a classmate say.

"He got beaten up." The other classmate had pointed at someone.

He had looked up and seen a senior boy whose nose was bleeding, walk towards the bathroom.

"Who did this to him?"

"Who else? Seoyun Noona!"

It was then that a sly half-smile had shown itself upon his lips.

"What happened?" He had asked trying to hide his interest.

"He blocked her path and tried to kiss her." Someone from the group had answered.

"Was he out of his mind?" Another classmate said.

"Must have been! Everyone knows she's not the one to mess with."

He then saw a red faced girl with clenched fist that passed by them right after that. Her hair was flying in every direction and she was disappointed to learn that the guy had gone to the boys' bathroom.

Yoongi then had moved to his class, shaking his head and feeling low-key cheery.

The hair brush slipped from his hand and he came out of his thoughts, back from fifteen years ago to the present him and to the present status of them.

The same half-smile came to his lips, today he was at the receiving end.

She did look so beautiful today.

He thought as he got into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoyun did not remember anything from last night as she woke up. She just had a vague recollection of him taking her to her room and tucking her into bed.

They both had not really talked to each other after the unfortunate incident last night. Both had woken up after their manager and personal assistant were already outside their home, reminding them about the trip and the jet that awaits them.

They had to go their honeymoon to get the media off their ass.

He looked over at her sitting at the seat left to him. They were on a private jet that was taking them to their four day honeymoon.

Seoyun lifted her head from her laptop screen before her as she had felt his eyes on her, but before she could catch him at that, Yoongi was again looking out of his window.

They were sitting on either side of the plane, opposite from each other.

Why am I even taking this trip with him. She asked herself as she looked at the screen again and tried to read the figures before her.

Honeymoon, my foot. She internally scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The resort suite had two bedrooms, luckily or unluckily for them. They both took their luggage to different rooms without even mentioning it between them.

Yoongi still felt a bit sour about last night and the fact that she looked so nonchalant about it.

As they sat down to eat, Yoongi reached for the water the same moment Seoyun did.

"Please don't touch me purposely." She stated with a straight face.

"Why do you think that I would even want to touch you?" He kept down the fork on his plate and looked straight at her, she was sitting opposite hmi.

"If you think that this is a real honeymoon, then get your idea right about it!"

"What so ever it is, please make a due note somewhere so that you remember it, that am not at all interested in you."

"Then keep it this way."

"What do you mean?"

"Do not be interested in me."

"Deal."

"Deal."

They both ate in silence, after the meal they retired to their respective rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi woke up the next morning, coming out of his room he looked towards her room, her door was still closed.

She goes to office everyday early in the morning, it's good that she gets some sleep.

He sprawled on the couch after ordering breakfast for himself. After the breakfast, he decided to take a walk outside.

Seoyun woke up after he had left and did not find him there.

Going out.

That was the message that he had left her on her phone.

Why should I even care.

She thought and got busy with her own schedule.

Neither one of them was in love, not even a liking for the other one. Not even an intent to spent time together, have conversations, or show a will to know the other person.

Yoongi spent his time mostly sleeping and then going out on his own. Taking those late night walks by himself. He wanted to avoid her and also to unwind himself after a really busy schedule and this whole marriage thing.

Seoyun avoided him too. She slept when he would be awake, she had brought work with her. She would keep up to date with her business and sought regular reports from her office. She didn't want to know anything more about him, anything more than what she already did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~