Part 4: Wedding

Suga stood at the alter waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle.

Kim Seokjin stood next to him as his best man. The other five dapper boys stood behind them both, waiting too for their brother's bride.

Everyone stood up as the bride, Park Seoyun made her entry, walking down the isle on the arm of her father.

Suga smiled as Seokjin whispered in his ear, "lucky man."

Seoyun looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous in her Vera Wang wedding dress.

Suga stepped down to take her hand as her father passed it to him. He took a long glance at her.

As they proceeded with their vows, something seemed to be springing in Yoongi's heart.
He felt a new emotion and till he stated that he takes her to be his wife, something was definitely already settled there.
Is this acceptance?

Seoyun looked at the man standing opposite her, who no doubt looked devastatingly smart and handsome, and as she stated that she takes him to be her husband, something stirred in her heart, a new emotion.

Am I really going to accept it after all?

They were declared man and wife.

Everyone cheered, the six boys cheered the loudest. Their Yoongi was a married man now, the first one down.

Yoongi took a step forward to kiss his beautiful bride.

Seoyun closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her face. She gulped as she felt a gentle soft peck on her cheek.

Her lips somehow had a half-smile as she opened her eyes to look at him.

The boys were hooting from behind him, Yoongi was himself blushing.

Then he stretched out his hand in front of her, she took it. They bowed to their parents first and then to everyone present.

Both the mothers had tears in their eyes as they beamed with the happiness their children had given them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoyun was calm as Suga asked her for the first dance. She stood up smiling and gracefully, somehow she wasn't annoyed at this point.

She wasn't thinking of her office, of her projects, of her meetings, of the pile of work on her desk.

She was looking up in his eyes, feeling the touch of his arm around her waist, the feel of her hand on his shoulder and both of them swaying in rhythm. Her heart felt a certain calm.

Yoongi looked down in her eyes as he wrapped his arm around her waist, she seemed breathtakingly gorgeous and graceful to him. He felt his heart beat rising.

No way he was going to feel this for her!

He took a step too sharply and both of them came back from their trance.

After the dance they both gave an appearance before the media.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party shifted to Yoongi's and Seoyun's new house.

It was just a very private affair for the younger people with only the boys present and some really close friends and cousins from both the sides.

Yoongi and Seoyun had sat down after one round of dancing.

They watched the other people dance, Yoongi looked over at Namjoon and Naina, dancing in each other's arms. They were obviously so much in love.

Seoyun also looked up as she heard the boys hooting, they were teasing Namjoon who had just kissed Naina.

She noticed how much difference was there in their own dance and theirs.
No one had told her so, but it was so obvious that both of them were a couple. She smiled, subconsciously.

Yoongi noticed Hoseok sitting at the bar.

What's with him today, he is drinking too much these days. He wondered and just then saw Seokjin blocking Hoseok's way.

"Yoongi-ah! We would be leaving now!" Seokjin shouted out to him.

Yoongi stood up to check if everything was all right with them.

"Hoba! You okay?" Yoongi asked him.

"He's all right, just a bit tipsy, will take him home. Let me just take Seoyun's leave first. Don't let him move from here." Seokjin told Yoongi as he walked over to Seoyun. Yoongi felt a sternness in Jin's voice.

After taking her leave Seokjin yelled at others.

"Hey! Everyone! Start clearing out and give our bride and groom some privacy!"

Every one laughed.

Seokjin held Hoseok by his arm and they both left together.

Seoyun gulped down two shots and they burned her throat.

Privacy! Indeed! What for? I can't even stand his face.

The girls cheered as Naina gulped down a shot too!

Namjoon looked at her from where he was sitting with the boys. It was the first time that he was seeing her take a drink.

Two shots turned into four and then everyone lost count!

"Okay! That's enough!" Namjoon walked over and lifted Naina by her arm.

"No! I wanna dance!" She shrugged his hand away.

"Where's Mr. Hoseok? I wanna dance with him!"

She looked in his eyes. Namjoon felt somehow a bit taken aback.

"You dance with me, Jiminie!"

Till he could recover from this, Naina had grabbed Jimin's arm who had come over to check up on a friend of his seated with them.

"Okay, time to leave." Namjoon wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her away from Jimin and towards the door, dragging her with him.

"Mr. Kim! But I wanna dance!" She cooed in his chest.

"Dance all you want once we're home." He answered.

He was sure she would be all passed out till they would be home, she could barely stand on her feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga looked down at Seoyun as he helped her get into bed, in her room.

They both had agreed on separate rooms from each other.

"Do you want to change or something?" He asked her, that's the most he felt he could do, ask her this, before passing out himself.

Is she crying? He leaned down over her face to take a close look.

He saw a trail of tears down her cheeks.

Just then she opened her eyes and before he could draw himself back, his left cheek was stinging.

She had slapped him.

"What the hell are you doing? Taking advantage of me like this." She yelled with all the energy she could muster. Her heart was in her throat finding his face just a few inches away from hers.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled back, his hands formed into fists. His eyes glaring at her.

"Let me remind you how disgusting you look right now, I wouldn't even touch you even if you were sober."
He walked out stomping his feet and slamming the door shut after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~