"I think that we've talked about working together until this whatever it is with Dad is resolved Yoongles, but last night made me think that several of us might be interested in a longer solution," she said finally. Her eyes quickly darted to his as she spoke, and if she hadn't been sitting so close, Blair wasn't certain that she would have caught the slight widening of Yoongi's eyes as he took in her meaning.

He was silent for a moment, even taking another bite of food and chewing it as he thought. Blair waited, until finally he looked back to her and leaned in.

Speaking into her ear, his breath was warm and distracting, but she knew what he was about to say was important.

"I certainly would be interested in talking longer term Blair. If that's what you're looking for Jagi. I'm pretty sure I've said that before," he whispered, and Blair's eyes closed in relief.

She hadn't misunderstood. And when this was done, and they had more than just stolen moments together, then they would spend more time talking about this. But for right now, in this moment, she was pretty happy with the idea that these last five years were just going to melt away.

The rest of the meal finished quietly and quickly as everyone was eager to get through the next discussions. Blair and Yoongi were barred from helping with the cleanup, and it gave Jin, Ginny, Paige and Hoseok something to do. Jimin suggested that instead of the table, they use the sitting area on the ninth floor instead and there was a flurry of motion as everyone separated to gather tablets, pens and paper, blankets and drinks to bring to the sitting room.

Blair realized that the other half of the ninth floor that wasn't a game room was in fact a huge sitting room with couches, love seats, recliners and even what looked like the worlds biggest bean bag, all set into a circular pattern around a giant fireplace.

Plants lined the windows and bookcases the inside walls and there were small occasional tables scattered throughout the room, so that everyone had a location to put their glasses.

Yoongi started the gas fire in the middle of the room and Blair chose one of the loveseats at random. Yoongi frowned a moment, then headed downstairs, reappearing a few minutes later with the cashmere blanket from their bed. Blair smiled as he wrapped it around her, then Yoongi settled into the loveseat next to her.

Jin and Ginny claimed recliners, Namjoon and Lara chose the more formal settee. Jimin, Darcy, Ava, and Taehyung settled onto the longer couch. Lara grinned when Jungkook came downstairs and fell into the giant beanbag, then sat in the middle of it with his notebook and tablet spread around him.

Paige and Hoseok came down a bit later, and Blair heard the gentle hum of the dishwasher running upstairs.

Once everyone had settled in, Namjoon and Lara looked to Blair and Yoongi. Yoongi looked to Blair who shrugged, and Yoongi nodded.

"Alright, debrief first. Ladies, when we debrief, we run through the op, from start to finish, in order so that we're tracking what worked and what didn't work. Jin-hyung is able to call back conversation or camera angles if needed, but we try to run through it once without electronics. A lot of our job is done by feel and getting that feeling down is important. Normally we do this as soon as we hit Incheon, but..." Yoongi said trailing off as he looked towards Blair. "This time, we had other priorities."

Namjoon huffed out a laugh and the room turned to him next.

"I think that the second topic of conversation is going to help with us not doing that again, but for now let's run through this," he said.

For the next half hour, each of the six guys ran through their part of the operation. What worked, what hadn't worked and what could be improved for next time. Blair looked to Lara, who grinned at her, and the exchange was caught by Namjoon.