Tower Defense

"Just so we're all on the same page, we've all identified that as the trap that it is," drawled Yoongi and this time Blair did turn around.

He frowned at the expression he saw on her face, then drew her closer to stand next to him as the others began to chime in.

Taehyung voiced his objection early.

"That place was a bitch to get in and out of Hyung," he complained and got several nods of agreement.

Jimin nodded as well, then spoke up.

"I doubt the facility would have been redesigned that quickly since we were only there just over a year ago. I suppose it's possible though," Jimin mused then shrugged and looked to Jin. "Jin-Hyung, you have photos," he asked.

Seokjin leaned over and whispered to Ginny, and a moment later Ginny was typing something at the keyboard.

Onscreen, satellite imagery showed the facility in question and Blair looked over the picture before she looked to Ginny.

"Eonni, did you just hack a live satellite," Blair asked and made all the girls turn to her before Ginny giggled a bit and shook her head.

"His toys, not mine. Bangtan already has this stuff," Ginny explained and now Lara turned to Namjoon.

"You have a satellite," she asked, and Namjoon laughed and held up his hands in surrender.

"No. We have Jin-hyung, and he's tapped into multiple defense agencies around the world that we've previously worked for. In this case, it's an American system that we're putting to use with authorization," he said and pointed to the small watermark in the corner.

Blair arched an eyebrow and leaned into Yoongi.

"DARPA? My Dad actually works for DARPA and that's how you're getting the access," she hissed. He turned to her eyes wide and smiled slightly, looking a bit green and Blair sighed.

Blair and Lara had always known that Brian Powell didn't really work for the US embassy in Korea. It just happened to be one of his jobs. They had always joked between the two of them that it was his cover story. Now as she glanced over to Lara and saw that her best friend's eyes were as wide as she imagined her own were, Blair struggled to wrap her mind around the entire picture. She knew she was very quickly moving back into information overload.

"Ok it's a legit satellite image, real-time monitoring or as close to it as you can manage, I assume," Blair asked and Namjoon and Jin both nodded.

"The satellite is direct relay. We can borrow it whenever it's not in active use for a mission," Seokjin explained and thought Lara raised an eyebrow at the information, she didn't add anything else

Lara turned to Blair and shrugged, and Blair knew it was her turn to pick up the ball.

She sighed lightly one more time, understanding the decision she was about to make.

"I think that Sentinel needs to focus on the activities in Seoul for the moment. We need to let Bangtan plan for this trip to Hami. As even if it is a trap, you're going to check it out anyways," she asked turning to Yoongi.

He grimaced a bit and his eyes flicked to Namjoon's, causing Blair to turn as well. Namjoon swallowed hard, then stood up from his spot leaning against Jin's back table.

"I think we know, and we understand. It will take us another 12 hours to have the op be fully viable, and then I think we're going to launch," he said and suddenly Jin's office was very quiet.

The hum of the server fans and the image moving on the screen in front of her were the only things in Blair's mind for a moment, and then she nodded once.