Reminiscing

~9 years ago~

Blair was feeling flirty, and that probably wasn't a good thing.

The party they were attending was decent enough and Jinny-Oppa and Ginny-Eonni asked that she and Lara stick around to meet Jin's friends, so she and Lara were hanging out near the chair where Jin was holding court.

Ginny was tucked quietly onto his lap, and Blair thought it was amusing, that in socially conscious Korea, where PDA was just not done, not a single person commented on where Ginny was sitting.  That's how much her big sister was liked.

Blair thought about it and shook her head slightly.  No, that's how much the both of them were liked. Ginny-Eonni had always been so quiet and shy before, but this year of being with Kim Seokjin had brought her out of her shell.  Certainly, Ginny seemed perfectly at ease with the crowd in this party, where before Blair knew Ginny would have been in a corner with a book.

Lara nudged her again and Blair turned to look in the direction of the two hotties they'd been scoping out for the last ten minutes.  Lara had picked the taller, blonde one, and while Blair admitted he was cute, she had her own eyes set on the slightly shorter, dark-haired man.

She had managed to catch his eye once, and the smile he'd given her had been absolutely devastating.  Blair Powell, who had never backed away from a challenge in her life, had been flustered enough after that smile to stare down at her drink for a bit.

But, when she'd raised her eyes back up, the man had still been watching her and gave her a huge smile this time.  She'd felt the blush on her own cheeks and had ducked behind Lara to hide it.  Redheads once flushed tended to stay that way, and Blair was hoping that the lighting in this living room they were standing around in was bad enough that Mr. Cutie wouldn't notice.

Blair lost sight of them, and she teased a pouting Lara, who was sure that her guy would already be taken by the time she could break away from her sister to go find him, when Seokjin gave a shout.

"My Ginny," he cried, and moved Virginia from his lap to the arm of the chair that they sat in. "My friends have finally made it to the party," he said and the crowd that had been talking to him cleared out a little and two men moved into the open space.

Lara gasped a little and this time Blair used her elbow to nudge her into silence as they both recognized the two men they'd been checking out. Lara's blonde guy had already locked eyes with her, above the giant shoulders of Jin as he'd stood up to hug the two men.

Blair giggled to herself as Jin hugged the taller man, and then moved to hug the other, much to his disgust.

"Hyung, you've already seen us twice today," the man complained and made Blair laugh as she watched Jin's shoulders nearly completely block the man from view with his huge hug.

Jin stepped back and threw his arms around the shoulders of both men.

"Ginny, Lara, Blair, please meet my friends! This is Kim Namjoon," he said giving a name to the item of Lara's adoration.  Blair smirked a little as she watched her best friend blush under the attention of the man in front of her, then turned back to Jin.

"This is my friend Min Yoongi," Jin said, and the man nodded his head a little in a bow, then took Ginny's hand in his own.

"Namjoonah and I are delighted to meet you Miss Virginia," Yoongi said, and Blair was struck by how low his voice was.  "We've heard so much about you from our hyung, we feel as if we know you already."

Ginny blushed a little as she shook their hands in greeting, and Blair caught Yoongi smirking a little as he watched Namjoon struggle to tear his eyes away from Lara to listen to Virginia complete the introductions by introducing Lara and Blair.