Debriefing

The sounds of quiet conversation and gentle laughter filled the tenth floor of Bangtan Tower. Hoseok and Yoongi were talking about some weird thing Namjoon had done while Paige, Lara and Blair all listened. Namjoon attempted to defend himself, until Lara took pity on him and forced a subject change.

At the other end of the table, Jungkook and Taehyung were demonstrating to Jin and Ginny what it had felt like at the moment the Chinese fighter jets had come over the mountains and begun their strafing run on the small village.

Ava reached over to nudge Tae's glass out of range, as his arms waved yet again to indicate the size of the explosions. Shaking her head slightly, Darcy turned to Jimin who shook his head as well but shrugged.

"It was bigger than it should have been," he said, and Ava turned to him in puzzlement.

"That's...not normal," she said and Jimin smiled slightly.

"No, but I think if Jin-hyung has the footage I think he does, then we'll know why within a few hours."

Ginny directed her attention from Jungkook over to Jimin and Ava and joined in.

"We have decent footage, not great and certainly I think only a few cameras survived heat death to send their final data, but I think we'll have enough for you to work with little sister," Ginny said.

Taehyung caught the interaction and smiled at Ava.

"I bet our explosive's expert can help us figure that part out," he said as he watched her, causing a slight blush on Ava's cheeks.

Darcy and Jimin grinned at each other, and Ginny leaned back in surprise.

"Ava, are you joining Bangtan," she asked.

Around the room, conversations came to a lull, allowing Ginny's question to echo through the room and now Ava blushed even more and glared at Taehyung.

"No Eonni. Nothing like that," she said, and Taehyung's grin turned into a pout as Ava continued to glare at him.

Jin leaned around Ginny and looked at Ava as well.

"Why not? We don't smell that bad, and we can shove Tae into his office if he bothers you too much Miss Ava," teased Jin.

Ava by now was beet red at the idea of all seven men staring at her and Darcy leaned over to catch her sister's hand, but Lara's voice interjected from the other end of the table.

"Jin-Oppa, are you trying to steal my employees," she asked and made the entire table laugh a little. Jin just gave a huge grin, and raised an eyebrow at Blair, who sighed and nodded slowly.

Addressing the table, Blair set down her chopsticks and began to speak.

"I was hoping to get all the way through the meal Oppa," Blair said while rolling her eyes and she turned her attention to Lara and Namjoon.

"I think that joining forces should be the second topic this afternoon, after the report out from the guys," explained Blair and though Lara's own eyebrows rose, she chose to say nothing.

Giving a nod of her own, Lara looked around the table, then back to Namjoon and finally to Blair.

"Alright, let's finish up, then get the table cleared and get comfy. This might take a awhile," she said and with nods of agreement, they settled back into their meals.

Yoongi nudged Blair with his elbow until she turned to him.

"You want to join Bangtan," he asked quietly, and Blair's mind raced as she thought of how she wanted to present her idea to Yoongi.