A gift from the past

Yoongi had never been so glad to see the sun set. After the three trucks rolled in, another set of three had rolled in from the eastern gate. This time Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon had had a perfect view, and Joon was able to confirm it was multiple trafficking victims again.

Yoongi shook his head, and then wondered at what Namjoon and Jungkook would find later as they cleared the building. He hoped there weren't any repeat victims, but Yoongi knew that sometimes life was harsher than he wanted to think about. Relatives sold children into slavery, women desperate to escape abusive situations, or teenagers who thought they were getting a better life overseas. It was a horrible situation, and it had frustrated Yoongi and Namjoon since they had stumbled onto this facility the first time, that they couldn't just get rid of it entirely.

Tonight, he'd be using the covert along with Blair to remove any Triad member attempting to get out of the facility towards the garage where Hoseok and Taehyung had spent the day.

Tae had confirmed by late in the afternoon, that there wasn't another conveniently forgotten helicopter in the garage, but there wasn't any reason they couldn't borrow one of the army trucks that the Triad had used as a transport.

Namjoon had agreed and Jin and Yoongi had then confirmed the angles for his shots to protect the garage area, leaving Hoseok to catch anything, or anyone that Yoongi allowed through. The covert was modified to make as little noise as possible, but it was still obviously a gunshot, and that was going to attract attention.

Which is where the second half of the plan came in. They couldn't use fireworks again, that would too easily become a hallmark. Taehyung had found a drum of petrol towards the back of the garage, and then several more in the front. So long as they weren't all empty, there would be enough to fuel up one of the trucks and enough left over for JK and Jimin to become fire bugs after they finished with the facility sweep.

Yoongi knew Blair was sitting in Namjoon's office in the Tower now, as was most likely everyone else. The last time Jin had checked in, he had told Namjoon he had a full house and that all angles were covered. Yoongi smirked a little trying to think of how different this must be from a normal Sentinel operation, then sighed a little. It would have been nice to have a few more hours with Blair to talk about this.

To talk about Bangtan.

To talk about the two of them.

Yoongi knew Blair knew what she was doing in the control room tonight. Jungkook had confirmed that before they'd even approached the warehouse. All of Sentinel was weapons trained, even Ginny. But Jungkook had said, and then Yoongi had seen for himself, that Blair probably was their best shot.

He knew they were covered for tonight. Yoongi had had all afternoon to survey the facility, and the last time he and Namjoon had spoken, they were both in agreement.

It didn't look like Brian Powell was here at all. So, what had the Triad been so sure about laying in a trap for Bangtan here? Yoongi watched the sun make its way towards the horizon and listened as the nocturnal insects began to sing and wondered if they'd figure it out before Namjoon gave the go.

Blair sat in Namjoon's office in the Tower, or the control room as Jin kept referring to it. Jin had set them all up at different stations to help him monitor the satellite live feed, from all angles. This was an unusual task, as most satellites sat in a geosynchronous orbit, and passed over around every 90 minutes. Those satellites got around two minutes of viewing time, and then departed again. But Jin had his Ace card, and tonight he and Ginny were using the hell out of it.

The US agencies that Bangtan worked with, had authorized Jin for the use of their own satellite tonight, and it was locked into special orbit directly onto the facility in Hami, allowing Jin to truly have the birds eye view. It was only as slow as the satellite relay system, and Jin's servers were more than capable of handling the massive influx of data.