Fond Memories

Blair stretched a little as she leaned back in Yoongi's command chair and looked to her left to see Ginny nearly asleep, head cradled against the palm of her hand. She smiled lightly at the sight, and then began to move the chair closer to Ginny to wake her up when she heard a knock on the door jamb.

She looked up to see Seokjin leaning against the doorway, the light in the hallway behind him was low enough to not be overpowering in the dim lights of Yoongi's office.

"Did she fall asleep again," Jin asked quietly as he walked into the room. He crouched down besides Ginny's chair and smiled fondly at her before he looked to Blair again.

"She stopped talking a few minutes ago Jin-Oppa. Are you going to take her to sleep now," she asked quietly.

Jin nodded slowly and kept his eyes on Blair.

"The guys have reached Mongolia and are getting into the truck to head towards the border now. That's a journey of about four hours, so I was going to catch a little shut eye now while I had the chance," he said, and Blair nodded.

She too had been following along, trying to read the updating satellite information as fast as Ginny got the updates. Jin was running support for the operation real time, but Ginny was down here running backup support.

Blair had shifted between supporting Sentinel operations with Lara, while also feeding the girls the information Jin and Ginny could share with her and it had already been an exhausting few hours since Yoongi and the rest of Bangtan had left the Tower.

At Blair's nod, Jin had shifted and begun to lift Ginny from the chair.

"We all have couches in our offices for pretty much exactly this scenario little sister, so I'm going to take her up to my office and let her get some sleep. Four hours is just a rough estimate, so you're welcome to stay here, or go back to the apartment and sleep for a bit and then came back down when you're ready," he said as he shifted Ginny in his arms.

Blair watched Ginny snuggle closer into Jin's arms and had the thought that the look of adoration on Seokjin's face was something Ginny should see for herself.

Jin smiled as he shifted Ginny into a better position, and then headed down the hallway back towards the elevator and his own office.

Blair glanced at her phone and saw a text from Lara letting her know she was heading back to Namjoon's apartment for this first night, and then another from Paige saying nearly the same thing. She also saw it was quarter after two in the morning and sighted lightly.

She thought about sleeping for a bit, then shook her head. Pushing back from the desk, she headed back up to Yoongi's apartment. Blair took a few minutes to shower, and then changed into a pair of leggings. Then smirking, she dug into Yoongi's closet and let out a crow of triumph when the lights revealed an entire wall of hoodies.

"Acres and acres, and it's all mine now," she giggled to herself, repeating the punchline to an off-color joke she remembered. Then smiled as she ran her hands over the hangers in the walk-in closet. Acres of hoodies it might be, but the color palette was definitely Yoongi. Black, white, varieties of grays and a few random navy hoodies were tucked in amongst the endless sea of black t-shirts. On the far rack she could see suits, the tuxedo he'd work the other night and a variety of dress shirts. There was a set of drawers built into the wall behind her and she opened them to see one held a beautiful collection of sweaters, while the other was actually a shoe cupboard and held everything from dress shoes to more basketball sneakers.

Blair snagged a black hoodie that was one of the softer one's she touched and assumed it was one of the oldest in his collection. When she slipped it over her head, she was rewarded instantly by the familiar smell of Yoongi's cologne and the unique fragrance that always intrigued her when she buried her nose into his neck as they cuddled.