Sentinel Plans

Blair sat with her sisters in the small sitting area on the ninth floor of the Bangtan Tower. The gaming room was on the other side of the floor, but Blair smiled as one of the games yelled out it's catchphrases yet again.

Paige saw her sister smile a bit and nudged her side.

"Remember when we went to that arcade? It was absolutely pouring down rain and we couldn't leave for ages. That's kind of what this reminds me of," she asked softly, and Blair nodded slowly in remembrance before she turned back to her sister. But Lara leaned in and beat her to it.

"Hey Blair, remember when Paige and Hoseok dragged us into that arcade and then disappeared for an hour and no one could find them, even though it was monsoon outside? We ran out of quarters, but eventually found Paige and Hoseok" said Lara in the most innocent tone Blair knew she had, making Blair giggle a little in anticipation.

"Remember when we found them and they didn't know the photo booth had recorded everything they had been doing," asked Lara and Blair grinned at her before they both turned to Paige who was now nearly as red as her sister's hair.

"Remember how we were all shocked at how good Hoseok looked with no pants," came Ginny's teasing voice, causing Blair to lose it entirely as Paige turned to Virginia in horror.

"Eonni!"

Ginny leaned over and patted Paige's hand, then shook her head at Blair and Lara who were leaning against each other, giggling like mad. Paige was horrified, but Blair knew her sister had very fond memories of that afternoon. Not to mention photos.

"I'll ask Joonie, but I wonder if Hoseok is the one who suggested the game room," whispered Lara, setting Blair off into giggles again.

"Oh man, we'll have to be careful if we go in there. I wonder if they included a photo booth," Blair whispered back, and the two women collapsed against each other giggling helplessly.

Now when Paige turned to Ginny, she used her best little sister whine.

"Eonni," she said again, and this time Ginny laughed a little.

"Alright, alright. Lara, you wanted to meet with us before we scattered," Ginny reminded her little sister.

Lara sat up against Blair and wiped her eyes a little. She looked around and frowned, but then saw Ava and Darcy heading over to where they were sitting.

"Sorry we're late," said Darcy and Ava smiled as she sat down.

"If nothing else, living here for a while is great for cardio. All those stairs," Ava said, and the other women nodded in agreement.

"I wanted to spend a few minutes and make sure that part was going alright," said Lara and the gathering quickly quieted down. "I'm thinking that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have these quick little meetings once a day, not only while the guys are," and here Lara hesitated. She glanced to Blair, who was a bit surprised when Lara wrapped her hand in hers, but when Lara continued, Blair thought she understood a bit more.

"While the guys are out of town," she said, and the women nodded. Blair gave Lara's hand a squeeze and took up the conversation.

"They've shown us the defense system for the Tower now," Blair said and got nods all around before she continued. "Ava and Paige, you said earlier that Hoseok and Taehyungie had shown you guys some of the stash locations in more detail?"

Ava nodded and looked to Paige who shrugged.

"Hobi has an extremely detailed map of all the stash spots in the tower. Some are easier to find than others, but if something happened while they were gone, we could defend ourselves," Ava said, and Lara nodded a bit.