Spotted

The breakfast table was full of chatter as they talked through their attempts to dig up information on the woman who had called Lisa Balagula, claiming to be Alexsi Argon's wife.

Jin listened with interest and offered his assistance to Ginny and Lara.

"I'll be listening to Bangtan with half an ear all day, but once our boys move on site, they're not going to be doing anything until it gets closer to dusk. The risk of exposure is too great during the day, plus it gives us operational time to focus on the movements of the facility during the day. So, I have a few hours yet this morning before I need to switch over and do 100% support," he said and then looked between Ginny, Blair and Lara.

"In fact, I'll trade favor for favor. Let me work with you to help unravel your mystery woman, and then we can try to figure that out while you're helping me monitor the team today after lunch," he said to Ginny.

Ginny's forehead scrunched up in thought, and then with a glance at Lara and Blair she agreed.

"I'd planned on offering to help any way Jin-ssi," said Ginny and then turned back to speak with Lara.

Blair saw Jin hide a wince, but smiled encouragingly at him when he glanced in her direction. His shoulders seemed to slump a bit, but he straightened himself out and jumped back into a conversation with Darcy and Ava about some gallery opening that Namjoon had talked to him about before he'd left.

Blair glanced around the table and saw Paige watching her carefully. Paige's eyes traveled between Jin and Ginny, and then back to Blair who smiled a little. Paige nodded slowly in thought, then nodded to indicate herself, and Blair understood that her little sister was more than willing to help nudge Ginny and Jin into talking again.

If Ginny wasn't receptive to this new Seokjin, they'd know by now, as a sullen Ginny was a pain to be around. There had been times in the first few months after Jin and Ginny had broken up where Blair had given some serious thought to why they all hung out so much, and especially on those nights where she missed being around Yoongi, she questioned not only Ginny, but Lara as well.

They'd all had bad moments, all four of them and had become a stronger unit as they worked through things together. Blair thought it was something that had really made them the women they were today. It seemed like they'd always been together as a family, the four of them and Jungkookie, but after the breakup, they'd grown closer to each other.

She wondered if that had happened for Yoongi as well and then nearly laughed at herself. Of course it had, but Bangtan had had the added pleasure of being shot at to help them build their friendships into something solid.

Blair and Lara had done their Krav Maga, they practiced daily if they could squeeze it in. There certainly had been jobs for Sentinel where they had to use some of those tactics when some of the clients that they had been hired to guard had fans who were a little more sasaeng than most. Which reminded her...

"Oppa, who did you guys choose to help out watching over Eomeoni this week," she asked and down the table Jin paused with his chopsticks halfway to his mouth.

He set the food down and looked to Lara and Ginny before he answered.

"Ah, Yoongiah called in a favor from Jung Minho-ssi and he recommended a special operative team that he had worked with previously when the idol group he's responsible for was having some troubles. Your Eomeoni is as safe as we can guarantee without us or Chris's group physically being here," he said.

Lara smiled and nodded, but Ginny reached out and patted his hand lightly as she said her thanks. Blair watched as Jin's fingers curved around Ginny's for a moment, holding on before he released, and Blair thought perhaps they could escape from the table and leave Jin and Ginny to figure shit out for themselves again.