Blair finds the roof

~Today~

After the events of the last two days, Blair needed some time to regroup. Normally that was fairly simple. She just borrowed one of the Sentinel cars and headed off to one of the smaller cafes in Seoul and thought things through until even her love of coffee was overwhelmed.

She and Yoongi had just been speaking with Lara and Namjoon. Explaining their thoughts on how it made the most sense for either her father, or Alan Johnson, the Bangtan facilitator for Brian Powell to have been stashed in the remote holding of the Triad. One that Bangtan had infiltrated in the past.

She and Yoongi had talked about this yesterday during the mad scramble to get her mother and John McKenna out of the country, safely away to Australia. She and Yoongi had had plenty of time to think things through while they waited for packing to finish.

It was something that made sense to Blair as an option for the location of her missing father. She had listened to Yoongi and Hoseok talk through pieces of why Hami made the most sense yesterday, had listened to Jimin and Jungkook add in their pieces as well, and now Yoongi and Blair were here to present the idea to Namjoon and Lara.

Blair knew this was a smart move. It was good operationally, for Bangtan to hit the Triad while their strongest leaders were here in Seoul. To scout for the location of Alan or her father while the opportunity presented itself. It made sense.

Blair hated this idea.

Professionally, oh yes, she understood. It was a choice she'd have argued for herself and was the strongest reason she'd agreed to come with Yoongi to talk to Lara and Namjoon this morning. But personally, she thought as she let her eyes drift across the room to where Yoongi and Namjoon were standing and talking near the doorway. Personally, she hated the idea of sending her man into any danger, especially just after she had found him again.

Lara leaned into her and wrapped an arm around her waist, and for the moment, Blair let herself be comforted by her best friend before she stood up again.

Lara looked at her, eyes cautious before she frowned.

"I think you need to stay here and debrief me a bit more on what happened at the warehouse," Lara said finally.

Blair turned to her in confusion but watched in amusement as Lara's face contorted through a variety of expressions before Blair figured out what she was trying to do.

She turned to see Yoongi and Namjoon watching her and nodded at Yoongi.

"Yoongles, I need to stay back and talk to Lara a bit more, if you don't mind," she asked and there was a bit of silence before Yoongi shrugged. He crossed the room and pressed a quick kiss against her lips.

"Don't call me Yoongles," he reminded her. Then kissed her once again and left the suite.

As soon as Blair heard the door close, she sank back down onto the chair behind her and was grateful that Lara was right there with her.

"Blair," came Namjoon's tentative voice, and Blair opened her eyes to see him squatting in front of her. "He's just as worried as I think you are," Joon said quietly, and Blair tried to smile in reassurance.

Namjoon's eyes flicked up to Lara's and then back to Blair.

"You're welcome to stay here, but I have a place in the tower where you can sit and be undisturbed for a while. I'm not positive that any of us have ever used it," he said and with that very bizarre explanation, he stood up again.

Namjoon pounded up the small staircase in the back of the room and Blair glanced at Lara, who shrugged in confusion.

"No idea. There are still basement levels we haven't seen, and I know there's floors above this I haven't been through, but no idea what he's doing now," she said and both women turned as they heard Namjoon's footsteps coming back downstairs.