Family meal

Blair had awoken in nearly the same position she'd fallen asleep in and reveled for a moment in the sound of the man snoring lightly behind her.

He must truly be exhausted to snore, she thought to herself, and she contentedly let herself snuggle into his warmth for a while longer. She started walking through her tasks for today, and then the menu for the lunch that she and Yoongi were going to have to dish up.

Blair had the idle thought about the time, but her phone was charging on the nightstand behind Yoongi, and she didn't quite feel like waking him up yet. She dozed for a bit, letting the familiar sounds and smells of the bedroom and Yoongi relax her, letting her thoughts go where they wanted.

She thought through the client list for Sentinel, and the meeting that she, Lara, and Ava needed to have to plan out their case load. Yoongi had promised an introduction to the security team he had guarding Lara's mom, and Blair let her thoughts move through finalizing those tasks. It meant another meeting with Lara, and she was ok with that.

They needed to begin to figure out how long they were going to be staying at the Tower anyways. Certainly, Yoongi's words last night had made it seem like he would be interested in a more long-term solution. And Blair was willing to bet that Namjoon had the same thoughts for Lara.

The more she thought, the more she thought that Hoseok also wouldn't be averse to Paige moving in. Jungkook already had his own apartment here. But that would leave Ginny on her own in the house, something none of them wanted. Or, as she thought about it, none of them would agree that leaving Ginny alone was a good idea at all.

As for herself, Blair thought that she might be quite content if Yoongi really did think it was a good idea. She waited for the realistic part of her brain to stand up and object to the idea. The analytical part that wanted action, not overthinking, always causing her to move before she had really finished her thoughts, and then came slowly to the realization that she was just fine with that idea herself.

Blair thought back to the roof and Yoongi's words to her before he'd left on this last mission. How, in her nightly wanders through the apartment, she'd found dozens of little spots where something had called to mind a past conversation with Yoongi. From cup hooks in the kitchen, to the towel warming bar in the bathroom, all tiny architectural details that she loved.

And that, she thought, might have been added for her. Certainly, something to poke at Yoongi about later and confirm.

And if that was the case, then, did she and Yoongi just fall back into their patterns from five years ago? Blair let that thought wander through her brain and realized she didn't have anything to naysay on that plan. There hadn't been anything wrong in their relationship before. Normal discussions between couples. Sure, the two of them bickered all the time, and Blair smiled to herself at the thought. Half of that was just the way they flirted between themselves if she was being honest.

She felt Yoongi's breathing change, and his arms tightened around her, pulling her back against him once more.

"Morning baby," he said quietly, his voice still holding onto the edges of sleep. Blair didn't have to look over her shoulder to know his eyes were closed, and she gave a happy sigh as she let her hand rest on his forearm.

"Morning lover mine," she whispered and was rewarded with another squeeze of his arms. Blair carefully rolled over inside the circle of his arms until she was even with Yoongi on the pillow and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

He frowned slightly, and the movement and grumbled a little.

"My hair is getting so long," he said, and Blair immediately shook her head against the pillow.