"I was more concerned about how late it was getting than changing," he said, and she laughed a little as her fingers undid the button on the pants.

"Or showering, or changing, or anything else but sex huh," she teased.

His hands caught hers and her head lifted to see him watching her carefully.

"Just you Blair," he said and made her smile, but when she moved to tug her hands, he held on, making her frown slightly.

"Yoongi," she asked, and he shook his head a little and sighed.

"They weren't there Blair. We looked, but there wasn't anyone at that place," he said haltingly.

Blair sighed a little herself but surged up on her knees and wrapped Yoongi in a giant hug.

"We watched with you Yoongi. We were with Jin. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook did their search and saw nothing. If there had been someone there, Jin-Oppa said the Triad would have been crowing about the loss. Instead, they're blaming the explosions on improperly stored chemicals and reporting only minor casualties."

She frowned a little when she realized that his eyes wouldn't meet hers, and Blair ducked a little to press a kiss against his lips.

When Yoongi's eyes met hers, Blair shook her head again.

"He wasn't there Yoongiah. Namjoon and Jin will track them down and find them. When they do, you and I will go together to find my Appa," she said, and this time Yoongi's eyes smiled slightly.

"I wish I could have brought him home for you Blair. That's what I wanted." He started to continue, but Blair rose up and pressed another kiss against his lips.

"You will. We will. All of us together this time Yoongi. But together I think you and I do amazing things," she whispered and leaned into hug him one more time.

This time, he seemed to realize what he'd been distracted from when she shivered lightly in his arms. He nudged her arms off, then stood up and stripped off his remaining clothes and then her sleep shirt. Yoongi pulled out a condom from the pocket of his pants, and quickly sheathed himself while Blair watched.

When he stepped forward towards the bed, he took her back into his arms and tumbled them both onto the sheets.

Blair gasped as he fit his body against her own, pressing them together in all the right spots. His hands were in her hair, tugging out the elastic band, until he could toss it onto the nearby table. He tugged her hair from the braid and lifted it up so that it spilled across the pillows.

Then Yoongi sat back on his knees a little and watched her. Blair reached up, one hand running up his arm to cup his cheek in her hand, before her fingers wrapped around his neck tugging him down.

"I was admiring the view," he complained as he settled back into her arms, and she shook her head slightly.

Blair moved her hips in a movement Paige had taught her from a dance class, and Blair smirked a little at Yoongi's gulp.

"Admire later," she whispered.

"I want you now."

"Always sex with you isn't it," he teased and leaned in to mold his lips against her own.

Against her will, a laugh escaped her lips. "Well yea, I mean have you seen you," she teased back, and Yoongi paused before he squinted down at her.

"What?"

Blair wrapped her arms around his shoulders and drew him back down again.

"You never actually realize how hot you are Yoongles. I adore that about you," she whispered. She placed her hands on his cheeks and drew him back down, peppering kisses along his lips and chin, his shoulders. He shuddered lightly as she drew her tongue along his collarbone before he nudged her head back towards the pillow.