30. (18+)

Felix finished his third drink and started feeling really tipsy. The bass of the loud music made his heart go faster and his limbs loosen. Like Chan said, he was having quite a great time. Jisung was dancing with Minho a little further away, but Felix wasn't paying much attention to his best friend right now.

He shuffled towards Chan and started giggling. "I'm gonna get another drink" It was obvious he was already drunk by the way his voice sounded higher than usual and he began to slur on his words, but Chan was also too drunk to notice such details.

When Felix got back with his new drink, the music changed. He felt the confidence from the alcohol kick in and slowly moved his body closer to Chan. The older was taken by surprise but instantly let his hands find their way to Felix's body. Felix was standing with his back facing Chan and his drink in one hand while he used the other to hold the back of Chan's neck. Felix pressed his lower body more against the boy behind him which led to a low grunt from him. Chan's hands slid down Felix's body to his waist where he held him still in the same spot.

Felix grinned when he felt Chan's breath against his neck while their bodies moved in sync to the music. He felt himself get hot when Chan started leaving small kisses all over his neck. Felix tilted his head slightly to feel more of his lips. "Fuck Lix, you look so beautiful right now" Chan whispered before turning him around and kissing his lips hungrily. The music seemed to stop just like the noise from the partying people around them, when their tongues explored each other's mouth.

Butterflies filled Felix's stomach when he felt something hard against his own member. He stopped kissing Chan and looked in his eyes while panting with swollen lips. He moved his hand down to the bulge in Chan's pants. A grunt escaped the older's mouth before yanking Felix's hand away by his wrist. "Follow me" Felix didn't really have a choice because Chan was already dragging him among the crowd to the restroom.

They didn't waste a second when they got into the biggest stall, and smashed their lips together while Felix tugged on Chan's shirt. Even though he had seen Chan's upper body naked multiple times, it turned him on like it was the first time he saw it. Felix let his fingers glide over the defined muscles until he got to the waistband. He looked up to meet Chan's gaze and held it while he lowered his body.

When he was on eye level with Chan's erection his fingers started to unbutton the pants. Chan let his head fall back when he felt the cold air hit his member. He placed a hand in Felix's hair and gripped a good amount of it. Felix didn't know he could get so turned on from someone grabbing his hair but here he was. He wasn't quite sure how to pleasure Chan since he had never given someone a blow job before, but he just went with what he thought felt right.

He licked the tip of Chan's member which led to a muffled moan from the older. Felix then took his whole length in his mouth and Felix knew he was doing a good job now because Chan's grip on his hair strengthened and a groan escaped his mouth. "Ah, fuck, keep going kitten" Felix felt his cheeks heat up when he heard the nickname and started sucking him off even harder.

Felix could feel the tip brushing against his uvula which made tears spring into his eyes, but he kept going. He dug his nails into Chan's thighs for support, causing Chan to lose it. The older started fucking his mouth in a rapid speed until he could feel his high coming closer. He made eye contact with Felix who had tears brewing in the corner of his eyes and some saliva dripping down his chin, but still looked up to Chan with an innocent look in his eyes.

Chan came into Felix's mouth with a low grunt and slowly pulled out after he rode out his high. Felix wasn't really sure what to do with the fluid in his mouth so he swallowed it. Chan put his fingers underneath Felix's chin after putting his pants back on and leaned down. "Good boy" he said before kissing his lips.

When they got back they saw Jisung emptying shot after shot at the bar with a worried Minho next to him, trying to stop him. Felix walked towards them, wobbling because of the alcohol along with Chan's hand on his waist, and tapped on Jisung's shoulder with a grin. "Hey Jiiii~" he slurred.

Jisung turned around immediately and hugged his best friend causing Chan to let go of his waist and walk towards Minho for another drink. "I thought you were kidnapped," Jisung cried out on Felix's shoulder. Felix just smiled, unaware of anything since his mind was still replying to what happened just now in the restroom.

When the four boys left the club they were completely wasted. They staggered to Minho's car and plopped in the seats. No one thought about the fact that Minho was gonna drive while he was drunk, but no one cared either. It wasn't a very long drive so they should be okay since it was midnight and there wouldn't be many cars on the road.

Felix was laying with his head on Chan's shoulder in the backseat, while he played with the older's fingers. "Channieeee" he slurred while looking up at him. Chan was way too drunk to reply with actual words so he just hummed. "Gimme kiss" Felix held himself upwards by placing his left hand on Chan's thigh. He pouted his lips and leaned in to soon feel warm lips against his own. It turned into a make out session where Felix could still taste the alcohol in Chan's mouth. "Not in my car horny asses" Minho glared through the rear-view mirror at the two in the back.

Chan and Felix were dropped off at Felix's house and watched Minho drive away, swerving now and then. Felix quietly opened the door and sneaked in the house with Chan behind him. It was hard to keep the giggles inside due to the alcohol, but luckily his parents didn't wake up. Soon, they both fell asleep on each other, fully clothed, when the soft bed hit them.

____________________

No, cuz why am I so embarrassed writing the smut, I'm fine with reading it so why is it so awkward 😭

Also, thank you for the 4k readssss!!!! <33

And btw, it's a short chapter but I didn't really have time to write today :(