26.

When Felix woke up it was 10:34 am, which meant they did not succeed in staying up all night. Felix looked around him, his eyes landing on Minho and Jisung cuddling. Felix sighed, Jisung promised him he would keep his hands off Minho while he was there, but he just couldn't as it seemed.

Felix got up and stood still for a moment to process his lack of sleep. He stumbled to the bathroom, passing the guest room. His eyes wandered to the door handle, but his feet started walking again. While he made himself ready for the day, his thoughts kept him company.

When Felix got back to Minho's room, Jisung was drooling over his boyfriend. Felix made a face in disgust and poked his best friend with his foot. "Ji, get up" Jisung rolled around on top of Minho and started to open his eyes. "Huuhh?" Jisung's rolling woke up Minho, who was more aware of reality.

"My god, what time is it?" He squeezed his eyes as the bright light from outside hit his face. "Ten, fifty" Felix turned around and walked downstairs to make breakfast, but there was something he forgot. It wasn't just the three of them in Minho's house, it was four.

Felix walked in on Chan sitting at the kitchen table so he immediately turned around again and walked back upstairs. Minho and Jisung had fallen asleep again, so he was on his own. Felix sighed deeply and sat cross-legged on his mattress. He would just wait until Chan was finished.

After catching up on some sleep on sunday, it was time for school again. Felix strolled through the streets, while listening to some songs. This was gonna be a hell of a day, because Chan would probably be back after skipping three days in a row. Felix wanted nothing more than to turn around and walk back home when the school came into sight, but, he stayed strong and walked in bigger steps, so he wouldn't be persuaded by the devil voice in his head.

Felix groaned in silence when Jisung still hadn't shown up. Class started in three minutes and normally on mondays he would be here by now. Felix shifted in his seat while the seconds on the clock seemed to take hours.

The door opened when the last ten seconds ticked away. Felix looked up, but immediately looked down when Chan walked in. He cursed underneath his breath when he saw the boy walk towards his direction from the corner of his eyes.

Felix would not survive a class with Chan behind him, and Jisung not being there. He quickly pulled out his phone when the teacher started talking. Class officially started and Jisung was still nowhere to be seen. Felix scanned his phone for any message from him, but there were none. He started bouncing his leg when awful thoughts filled his mind. What if he got into an accident? What if he was kidnapped on his way to school? What if-?

Felix looked outside the window and saw Jisung waving at him. He was dumbfounded when Jisung started talking with his hands. Felix didn't understand anything Jisung was trying to make clear, but he was glad his best friend was okay.

He quickly raised his hand. "Yes?" The teacher paused midway through his explanation. "May I go to the restroom?" Felix asked in the most polite way. "No. You should've gone before class started" And with that the teacher went on with his story.

Felix huffed in silence and looked back at Jisung who was pointing at himself and the school. Felix got an idea and pulled out a piece of paper. He started writing in letters that were big enough to be seen outside. When he was done he held it up against the window. Jisung nodded and made all kinds of gestures that Felix still didn't understand.

Felix shrugged at him and gave up, because otherwise the teacher would start to notice. He saw Jisung walk into the school and some minutes later he walked into class. "You're late Jisung" The teacher stopped once again midway through an explanation. "Yeah, I noticed sir" Jisung just walked to his spot while the teacher looked at him in a way like he just got insulted.

Felix turned to Jisung when he sat down and began to ask questions. "What were you doing outside?" "Why were you so late?" "I started to think, something happened to you" Felix's voice got softer by the final sentence.

"I was trying to tell you I forgot my phone" Jisung slapped his forehead. "It seemed more like you were a fish that needed water" Felix rolled his eyes at him. "I think it was pretty obvious what I was trying to tell you" Jisung crossed his arms and focused on the teacher in front of him.

School ended and it wasn't as bad as Felix imagined. He didn't have to speak a single word to Chan and he was proud of himself; he looked at him only seventeen times. He was now walking home alone because Jisung went to Minho. Felix had considered visiting Hyunjin, but he would rather be alone for a few days. The past few weeks he had spent so much time with other people, so he needed some Felix-time right now.

On friday, Felix went to Hyunjin because they had a lot to catch up on. He was curious how things went after his break up and if he made a move on Changbin yet. Felix arrived at the big modern house and walked past the beautiful green plants to the front door.

"Hey Lixie!" Hyunjin sounded much better compared to their last conversation. "Hi! How are you?" Felix greeted him before he stepped past him inside the house. "Things have been going okay" Hyunjin's tone was less cheerful now. "Did something happen?" Felix asked concerned while he hung up his jacket.

"Let me get some drinks first and then we'll talk about everything on the couch, how does that sound?" Hyunjin was already on his way to the kitchen before Felix could answer. Felix sat down and waited for the male to come back.

"Okay, so, you're probably wondering if Changbin and I are dating yet, but no" Hyunjin gave a small smile before continuing. "It doesn't feel right to get into a relationship so fast after a break up, don't get me wrong I really really like him, but I don't think I'm ready yet. I just wanna make sure Chan is okay first" Hyunjin looked down to his lap.

"What do you mean?" Felix curiously turned his head a bit. "I've been trying to contact him after we broke up because I still want to see him and check up on him, but the only thing he said to me was "I won't be a burden to you anymore Hyunjin", and I told him he wasn't, he could come by everyday but he just left" Hyunjin sighed.

Felix let the words sink in for a moment to connect everything that had been said about Chan the last few days. "Hyunjin, did Chan visit you especially on mondays, fridays and sundays?" he asked, afraid his overthinking might be right for once in his life. "Yeah, but he was here almost everyday" Hyunjin looked at him confused. "Isn't that kinda normal when you're dating?" Felix looked at the ground while biting his lip and thought about Hyunjin's answers.

"Should we go visit him?" Felix stood up without having taken a single sip from his water. "You mean right now?" Hyunjin looked at their drinks. "Yes, there's no time to lose" Felix dragged Hyunjin up from the couch and walked towards the front door. Hyunjin successfully grabbed a snack that was laying somewhere before he got pulled out of his house.

While Hyunjin was nibbling on his snack Felix walked beside him with both of his hands in his pockets. "He's really mad at me" Hyunjin looked at Felix while taking another bite. "Why?" Felix took bigger steps without looking back to see if Hyunjin was catching up. "That's what we're gonna find out."

______________________

Be prepared for a terrible chapter that is gonna ruin the whole story :')

Honestly, this chapter was pretty shitty too

OMG AND THANK YOU FOR THE 2,2K READS <3333 

MWAH MWAH MWAH LOVE Y'ALL 😗