17.

Felix silently shifted closer to Chan with a smirk he couldn't suppress. When he was close enough he had to take a few breaths to not burst out in laughter. He leaned towards Chan's ear and whispered seductively. "Channie~, can you help me with this question~?" Felix made sure he was close enough that the older could feel his breath on his ear.

The latter stiffened in his spot while Felix leaned backwards again. It was drop dead silent in the classroom so Chan was almost sure everyone could hear his heart beating like crazy. He swallowed a huge lump, but still didn't dare to face the younger.

Felix wasn't quite amused with this response so he thought of something else. He fake yawned and stretched himself to drop his pencil right next to Chan's chair. "Oops" Felix sarcastically said as he began to reach down the floor. He placed one hand on Chan's thigh to prevent himself from falling off his chair. He felt Chan's muscles tighten under his hand. He added more pressure to reach his pencil and when he grabbed it, he sat right back up as if nothing happened.

Felix hummed softly while he looked out of the window, but looked right back when he heard Chan speak. "May I go to the bathroom?" Felix looked from Chan to the teacher, who approved. He watched as Chan stood up, not sparing him a single look, and walked out of the classroom. Felix huffed before he stared back out of the window.

When the lesson had ended and Chan still hadn't returned, Felix started to get suspicious. He grabbed Chan's backpack and hurried into the hallway filled with people. He stopped midway when he realized he didn't even know where Chan's locker was. He had no idea where to search for him. He could have gone home since the last lesson ended, but why didn't he bring his bag? Why was he even gone for so long?

Felix pushed his way through the crowded hallways as he looked around for Chan. On his way he had bumped into Jisung, so they were now searching together. But with no luck. The boy had disappeared from earth.

Felix pouted as he held up the bag. "What do we do with this now?" he asked Jisung. "Maybe we could ask Minho where Chan lives, he would know right?" Felix cheered up at that. And maybe he would finally know where Chan lives as well. He was quite curious.

The two began their walk to Minho's house. When they arrived, Felix needed to pet the goats first before going in, which made Jisung sigh. "Hurry up, I wanna see Minho, Lix" This made Felix sigh. "Alright alright" Jisung rang the bell with a big smile on his face when his boyfriend opened the door. "Sungie!" Minho hugged Jisung while he looked at Felix. "Hey Felix"

Felix just waved with his one free hand. "Is that Chan's bag?" Minho let go of Jisung, who immediately pouted and made grabby hands. "Yeah" "We were wondering if you know where he lives so I-, I mean we can return it" Felix cleared his throat after his little mistake. "Oh sure, I'll text you the address" Minho gestured them to come in. Jisung jumped on Minho's back while Minho laughed at his cuteness. Felix walked behind them, closing the door after kicking Jisung's butt lightly with his foot.

Felix left the house alone because they decided it would be better that way. Jisung and Chan still weren't really on good terms and Felix also kinda wanted to go alone. He ignored his past self speaking in his head that he shouldn't see or talk to him anymore, and started walking according to google maps instructions.

It was a longer walk than google maps told him because he went wrong a few times. Next time he should go on his bike, that would be a lot quicker. Felix stopped at his thoughts. Did he really think there would be a next time? He shook his head as he walked into the street. "You have reached your final destination"  Felix looked up from his phone to see the name of the street he was standing in. This is it.

"Number 45, number 45, number 45" Felix mumbled as he walked past each house, checking their number. After walking past half the houses in the street, a white number that said 45 made him stop. The house wasn't as big as Hyunjin's but still looked enormous to Felix. It had a modern twist to it, but it gave off a cozy vibe. The sun was already setting because Felix had been walking way too long. Lanterns that were in front of the plants in the yard, made them look rather yellow than green.

Felix walked to the front door passing by a car that was parked on the driveway. He hoped his parents wouldn't be home, because that would be kinda awkward. The doorbell played a little melody which Felix liked; normally doorbells were loud and shrill, something that doesn't sound quite inviting.

It took some time before someone opened the door. Felix was prepared for Chan opening, but his excitement dropped when he saw a tall and muscular guy stand in front of him. He looked a bit like Chan so Felix was confused. Was this his brother? He never told anything about having a brother. But then again, Felix didn't know much about Chan. He didn't even know his address until this day.

"Hello?" Felix almost jumped at the voice in front of him. "Hi" Felix's voice was quiet and small. Aaand his first impression was ruined. The guy kept looking at him with a confused face, so Felix cleared his throat. "Uhm, I'm here, for Chan" he gulped nervously as he watched the guy narrow his eyes, but soon he turned around and yelled into the house. "Chan, a kid is here to see you!" Felix nervously hopped from one foot to another with the bag in front of his legs. "Oh, actually my name is Felix" Felix gave a little smile. "He says his name is Felix!" the guy yelled again.

Soon, footsteps became louder and Chan appeared in a tank top and sweatpants. Felix's mouth almost fell wide open at the sight. "Move" Chan pushed the guy who was staring Felix up and down out of the way. When he made eye contact with Felix his expression immediately changed; his cheeks flushed a light pink color and he couldn't look him in the eye for more than one second.

Felix wasn't any different, especially with the outfit Chan was wearing. Felix gulped as he looked at Chan's biceps. The veins on his hands were fully on display just like the veins that went up his arms. For a second, Felix had forgotten why he was even here. He just stood there, not daring to make eye contact. Neither of them spoke a word causing the tall guy to speak up.

"So you just came here to eye-fuck my little brother?" the guy raised an eyebrow. Felix was turning a dark red while Chan gave his brother a death glare. "Uhm, so, actually I came by to drop off this" Felix's voice was filled with nervousness as he held up the backpack. "You kinda forgot it when you left class" Chan snatched the bag from Felix's hands and cleared his throat. He avoided eye contact with everyone and hoped Felix would just leave, but the younger just kept standing there with a cute look on his face.

"Are you gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there?" Felix looked up at the guy who was staring him up and down for the second time. "Oh, uh, I think I should go home, it's pretty late and I still have to eat dinner" Felix gave a small apologetic smile. "You can eat with us" "I'm sure mom would love some company, right Chan?" The guy was leaning against the door frame, crossed-armed.

Chan's eyes shifted to the guy in less than a second. Felix wasn't really sure if it would be a good idea to eat with Chan's family, but it was rude to turn down the offer. He nervously looked at Chan and they made eye contact. Chan gave him, what kinda seemed like, an apologetic look? Felix wasn't sure why Chan was looking at him like that but he didn't question it.