10.

Felix immediately was fully awake as he saw Chan laying next to him in just his underwear. He pushed the older off the bed as his heart beated out of his chest. He pulled the sheets over his body as he stared at Chan's body on the ground in fear.

Chan let out a groan as his body hit the cold floor harshly. He looked up to see how he fell off his bed but was taken by surprise when he didn't see Hyunjin but Felix sitting there on the bed. Then it hit him, he wasn't even in Hyunjin's room. How did he get here? And more importantly, what did he do here?

"Did you do anything to me?" Felix asked, clutching the sheets in his small fists. "I can't remember anything, what happened to me?" he felt his eyes starting to get watery. "Why can't I remember anything?" A tear now rolled down his cheek and fell on the sheets. Chan got up from the ground and went closer to the blonde. 

"Hey it's okay, you just drank a little too much, just like me" "It's normal to not remember anything" the older put his hand on Felix's hair to softly stroke it, calming the boy down. "B-but what are you doing here?" Felix looked him in the eyes as his eyes filled with tears again.

"I don't know, I might have thought this was Hyunjin's room" Chan scratched his neck. "So we didn't do anything right?" Felix almost whispered, scared of the answer. "I don't know, I can't remember anything from last night either" 

The blonde felt tears making their way towards his chin. "Uhm, do you perhaps feel pain in your, uh, ass?" Chan asked, embarrassed. Felix stopped sniffing for a moment to think. "N-no, why?" Felix looked at him with doubt for this weird question, while he wiped his tears away.

"Okay, that's good" "The sheets are clean too" Chan mumbled the last part. "Of course it's good, my ass shouldn't hurt," Felix pouted. "I don't think I did it" Chan stood up from the bed. "Did what?!" "What could you have done?!" "What is going on?!" Felix fired question after question at Chan. "Wha-"

"I DIDN'T FUCK YOU!" Felix flinched from the sudden raise in his voice and immediately shut up. "My god Felix'' Chan muttered while walking out of the room leaving a red Felix behind.

To both of their luck, Hyunjin was still deep asleep in his own bedroom. Felix thought it would be rude to wake him up in his own house so he went downstairs to eat breakfast with Chan. The blonde sat down on a chair at the kitchen island, watching the older rummage in the cupboards searching for something edible.

"You okay with pancakes?" "It's the only thing I can find," Chan asked while holding a pack of pancake mix, so Felix could see. "Yeah, that's fine" "But not too many, I still don't feel that good" The latter placed his chin on his hands while he watched Chan grabbing the baking supplies. "I'll eat the rest if you are full"

"But what about Hyunjin?" He needed to eat too when he woke up, Felix thought to himself. "Knowing him, he won't wake up anytime soon. He's always like that." Chan put the mix into a bowl before cracking the eggs. "Oh" Felix stood up to get some water. 

He was filling his glass when he felt two hands on his hips; Chan slipped his body between Felix's and the kitchen island. The freckled boy froze and almost dropped the glass, feeling butterflies entering his stomach. While Chan was already mixing the pancake mix, Felix stood still frozen by the sink.

When he felt water running past his hands, he mind slapped himself back into reality. He quickly sat back down on the chair staring at Chan, who looked ethereal doing the simplest thing, while he bounced his leg.

"Pancakes are ready!" Felix, who had fallen asleep in his arms because he was still so tired, opened his eyes slowly, waking up to the smell of delicious pancakes (made by a delicious man). "I hope they taste good" Chan flipped a pancake on a plate, giving it to the younger.

After watching a movie on the couch with Chan, Felix decided it was time to go home since he never told his parents where he went. Hyunjin had come down at some point, only to fall back asleep on Chan's lap, leaving Felix a little bit jealous. He said bye to Chan and left the house admiring it one more time.

When he got home, his phone started ringing. "Hello?" Felix sat down on his bed, kicking his shoes away from his feet. "Felix~" Jisung teasingly called his name. "Guess what?" He giggled. "You burned the kitchen down again?" Felix sighed.

"No you silly! I may or may not have a boyfriend" Jisung grinned on the other side of the phone. "Woah! Congrats, I guess? What do I say" Felix laughed. "I'm really happy for you Ji"

"I'm dating Minho by the way," Jisung added. "No shit" Felix switched his phone to his other hand. "So, Lix, tell me. When are you getting that D, huh?" Jisung teased his best friend.

"Please stop talking" Felix's cheeks grew bright pink as Chan flashed through his mind. "I'm coming over, be ready" And with that Jisung ended the phone call, leaving Felix dumbfounded.

Felix just finished his shower as the doorbell rang. That would be Jisung. He ran down the stairs with his hair in a towel to open the door. "How about you tell me what happened to you and Chan" Jisung scared the shit out of Felix as his face was an inch away after opening the door. "Jisung! What if my mom opened the door?!" Felix dragged him in before shutting the door. "Well, she didn't"

The two went upstairs and while Felix brushed his hair, Jisung looked around his room to see if anything had changed since the last time he came here, even though that was a few days ago. "So, start spilling the tea" Jisung patted next to him on the bed, signaling Felix to sit down when he was done with his hair.

"What do you mean?" Felix was beyond confused at how Jisung knew what happened between him and Chan after the kiss at the party, when he never told him. "I saw you guys at the first aid room on sports day" Jisung smirked at Felix. "You were all over him, sucking his face off," Jisung bursted out laughing. "JISUNG" Felix slapped his hand over Jisung's mouth as his face turned a dark red color.

Jisung licked Felix's hand causing him to yank it away, so he could continue telling what he witnessed. "I was running around, searching for a nurse, who I couldn't find anywhere, so I went back to tell Chan, but suddenly I saw you guys kissing~" Jisung made kissing sounds after he spoke the last word. "I hate you" Felix dragged his hands across his face.

"But I thought you knew he and Hyunjin were dating?" Jisung sat in a better position to look at Felix. "I do, but- but... it's just..." Felix didn't even know what he was saying anymore. "I just can't stay away from him!" He slapped his hands in his face as he whined. "Ughhhhh, there's just something about him. I don't know what is happening to me, I've never felt like this before and I know how bad this is because he has a boyfriend but, I just crave him?" Felix looked at Jisung from behind his fingers, scared of how he would react.

_____________________

I'm going off to work now :(