9.

"Hyunjin?" "How are you and Chan?" Felix nibbled on a piece of popcorn that was stuck on his tooth. "Oh, great actually! We went on a date recently and he bought me a necklace, look!" Hyunjin showed the silver necklace with a small diamond hanging around his neck. "Why do you ask?"

Felix felt a little bit jealous, but also guilty. "I was just curious," Felix smiled at Hyunjin. "Oh, the movie is starting soon, let's go inside" They got up and searched for their seats in the almost dark hall.

During the movie Felix's mind often went back to their conversation from earlier. He had to tell Hyunjin the truth. He knew he had to.

But he couldn't. Not when he was becoming friends with him. Felix knew how selfish this made him and he felt terrible, but he didn't want to lose his friend. And deep down he didn't want to lose whatever was going on with him and Chan. Felix realized he started to like him more than he should.

"WOW, what a movie!" "Did you see how that one guy did a double back flip and still shot a perfect bullseye?" Hyunjin blabbered excitedly. "Yeah. It was cool" The blonde hadn't paid much attention to the movie as his mind was full of reasons why he should and should not tell Hyunjin the truth.

"You wanna stay over at my house?" The tall male asked, swinging his arm around Felix's shoulders. "If that's okay with your parents" The freckled boy looked up at him. "Oh actually I live alone for a while, my parents are on a business trip" he smiled. "But Chan will probably be there though, is that okay?" Great, this was the worst case scenario that could happen. But Felix already said yes, so it would be very suspicious if he turned his offer down right now. "Of course," he replied with a smile.

"And this is where I live.'' They stood in front of a big white mansion with a black gate. Felix's mouth fell open at the sight. He didn't expect such a house, but on the other hand, Hyunjin did look like a lost prince so Felix honestly wouldn't be surprised if they showed up at a castle. "Shall we go in?" Hyunjin jokingly bowed as he gestured his arm forward.

The inside was even more beautiful and Felix immediately felt at home. He was kinda sad Jisung couldn't be with them right now, but Jisung was probably more happy being with a certain someone instead of hanging out with Felix and Hyunjin. Felix walked behind Hyunjin towards the massive living room, where Felix sat down on the couch while Hyunjin went to the kitchen to get drinks.

Felix admired the decorations when he heard a door open. He looked at the door confused because Hyunjin just went the other way, but was shocked at who it was. Chan stood there with a towel around his waist, upper body full on display. Felix turned around, almost snapping his neck in the process while he tried to cool down his burning cheeks.

"Oh" Was all Chan said. Felix heard footsteps coming closer from the direction Hyunjin went and felt relieved he wasn't alone with Chan anymore. "Baby! When did you get here?" Hyunjin stretched his arms out to Chan as he planted several kisses on his face. "Half an hour ago? I just took a shower" Felix peeked from behind his hand at the couple. While Hyunjin had his eyes closed with his head on Chan's bare shoulder, Chan's eyes switched to Felix for a few seconds. Felix felt his heart skip a beat, before he turned his head to look at the electric fireplace again.

"Get dressed, I will bring the drinks soon" Hyunjin tapped Chan's chest, signaling him to go upstairs. "Lixie, do you want a Martini?" Hyunjin asked while he walked back to the kitchen. "A what?" Felix had never heard of that before. "It's a cocktail, and really good" 

"Uhm, actually I don't drink" Felix fidgeted with his fingers in his lap. "Noo Lix, you have to taste this, at least take a sip" Felix thought about it for a second but decided one sip probably wouldn't hurt.

Soon, one sip turned into different glasses of alcohol. Hyunjin had persuaded him to get a little bit out of his comfort zone, so Felix tried a lot of alcohol and to be honest he felt better after a while. Everything seemed so funny and he was much more relaxed than usual. Chan had come back about an hour ago and had drunk a whole bottle of vodka together with Hyunjin. The three boys laughed about almost everything they talked about and shared stories they would never tell anyone when they were sober.

Felix giggled at a story Hyunjin was telling as his eyes traveled to Chan who picked up another bottle. He was laying half slumped on the couch with his hair messy and a bit of exposed stomach due to his shirt being wrinkled. He bursted out laughing at Hyunjin so he put the bottle against his thigh. Felix's giggle turned into a smile as he stared at him way too long, but he was too drunk to notice. However, Chan noticed. His eyes switched from Hyunjin to Felix. He lifted one eyebrow as he put the bottle back to his mouth. Felix blushed at the eye contact and quickly looked back to his lap.

"Guysss, I'm reallyyyyyy tired" Hyunjin slurred his words. "Should we *hiccup* go sleepy?" Hyunijn looked at the other two drunk boys, who nodded their heads. "Fe- *hiccup* lix, you can sleepy in *hiccup* guest room if you like" Hyunjin stumbled up the stairs. His words didn't make much sense anymore but everyone was too drunk to notice. "Thank you" Felix said, still giggling. Hyunjin flopped on his bed, immediately snoring, not even bothering to take off his clothes first.

Felix stumbled to a room, hoping it would be the guest room. He sat down on the bed and felt his eyes get heavy. He took his shoes off together with his pants as it would be uncomfortable to sleep in them. He slid under the sheets and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Chan on the other hand, was in the bathroom gulping water as his throat felt like the desert. He took off his clothes, leaving him in only his underwear. He felt along the walls because he had already turned off the light, his way to Hyunjin's bedroom.

Felix woke up to a sharp stinging pain in his head. He slowly opened his eyes to an unknown bedroom. He tried to get up a little but was stopped by something heavy on his waist. He turned around still feeling sleepy, to see what was next to him, or rather, who was next to him.