24.

The last day of school began, and Felix was exhausted. He had been avoiding Chan at all cost, which wasn't too hard because he hadn't shown up to school after monday. Felix hoped he wouldn't be here today as well, but his hopes were gone quickly. Chan walked in, still clothed in all black, and walked towards his seat. Felix followed him in the corner of his eyes, praying Chan didn't notice, when something came up in his mind.

Today was friday and Chan was at school. The other day he came, was monday. Chan had said Felix could visit him everyday except for mondays, fridays and sundays because Lucas would be home then. Was this a coincidence and was Felix just overthinking this or had this something to do with Lucas? Felix knew for a fact that Chan wasn't too happy when Lucas was home the day he came by to drop off his bag. Felix shook the thought out of his head and continued to doodle in Jisung's notebook.

"Lix, should we have that sleepover at Minho's house tonight?" Jisung looked up from his notebook. "Sure, did you two make up already?" Felix drew a small cat next to the dog from earlier. Jisung sighed before answering. "Yeah, we can't stay away from each other" Felix chuckled. "Minho is a really nice guy Ji, there aren't many of them anymore" Felix glanced at Chan who was texting someone on his phone in secret. "I'm sorry Lixie" "Don't be, I was just stupid" Felix sighed while he dropped the pencil on his table.

"He did kinda steal your first kiss" Felix looked at his best friend. "Yeah, well, I don't really care about that. At least I know how to kiss now" Jisung slapped Felix's shoulder in a playful way. "Damn Lix, okay!" Jisung chuckled. The lesson was soon over and there were only six more hours of school left, before the weekend.

Felix and Jisung walked to Felix's house first, to pick up his toothbrush and such for the sleepover. With a bag full of more unnecessary things than stuff he actually needed, they continued their way to Jisung's house. When they were half way Felix had to stop for a moment because his shoulder was hurting from the heavy bag. 

"This is why you shouldn't have brought your playstation with you Felix" Jisung sighed as he stretched himself. "What else are we gonna do all night?" Felix pouted. "By the way, there are more things in my bag than just a playstation" Jisung put his hands on his hips and faced him. "Like what?"

"I also brought food, twister, some movies we could watch for a fifth time, my wolf plushie-" "Oh my god Felix" "It was easier to bring a suitcase" Jisung began to walk again, while Felix was struggling to swing the bag on his shoulder again.

After saying hi to the goats, the two went inside and unpacked their bags in Minho's room. The room was big enough to fit like five people in there, so they were all sleeping on the ground. Minho had set up almost everything before their arrival, the only thing that still needed to happen was making the beds. Jisung had, obviously, chosen the middle bed, so he could sleep between Minho and Felix. Felix was okay with it, if he promised to not traumatize him during the night.

When it was close to dinner time, Minho's parents came home and his dad had started cooking dinner. Minho had told Felix and Jisung, his parents would go away for the weekend after dinner, so the three of them had some privacy. Since it was dinner time, the goats needed to be fed, and Felix was more than happy to do so. The three went outside with a bucket full of goat food, and for the first time Felix was allowed to be in the meadow with the goats. Felix went to every single goat to feed them out of his hand before filling up the feeders. Minho and Jisung just watched him with a smile on their face.

After eating dinner they said goodbye to Minho's parents. When they were out of sight, the chaos began. "MINHOOOOOO! WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE ALCOHOL?!" Jisung sang loudly to Minho who was somewhere upstairs. "Ji, no. No alcohol, I want to remember this as a nice, casual sleepover" Felix said while he was deciding to pull out the red or blue cable, so he could replace it for his playstation. He ended up with the red one, but that led to a scream from Minho. "WHO TURNED OFF THE POWER?!" Felix slammed his hand to his mouth as he stared around in the darkness. "Oops"