◇Dreams◇ ✔️

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆
A/N

This chapter will be short.

But...

This is when the story starts really picking up, things will only get better from here so hang in there we are getting ready to get to the good stuff.

❤️

◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

After he mouths those words to me from what I can only assume is his bedroom window, I get a burst of bravery.

Before I even realize what I'm doing, I'm up, out the door, and find myself knocking on his.

I start to give up when he doesn't immediately answer, losing some of my confidence, but when the door swings open and a shirtless Nash is staring me in the face, I can't help but blush.

Seeing him this close, shirtless, does things to me that I blush to even mention.

"So did you come to apologize or to take me up on my offer." He asks as he stands there, smirking.

I found a new confidence in myself and answered him boldly and truthfully. "Both."

"Well, are you just wanting to watch or are you wanting a little something more?" He grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the house.

Well, this is different.

■■■

Before I know what is happening, we are suddenly upstairs in his room.

I recognize it as the same one I watched him in earlier.

I don't have much chance to do any observing as he lifts me and carries me until my back hits the wall.

His lips crash against mine, our tongues intertwining as my hands move through his hair.

I want him.

I have never been so turned on before.

This isn't exactly how I pictured my first time. Having casual sex with a practical stranger.

But there is something about the situation and about him that just makes all of my reservations fade away.

I moan, my lips brushing against his forehead as he kisses down my neck.

I blink again, and we are on the bed; he is crawling over me, hovering. His deep hazel eyes blazing with lust.

With longing.

For me.

I had never experienced anything like it before.

Before I came to the Coven, I wasn't very popular, certainly not with boys.

I was weird, an outcast, and not exactly the hot guy's idea of a good time. Not much changed after the fire, when I found out the truth.

Even among people just like myself, I was the social outcast.

So dating and hooking up just really weren't in the cards for me.

Or at least until tonight.

As Nash's hands move over my body, causing a fire to light inside of me, I feel invincible.

Beautiful.

Wanted.

Loved.

It is a feeling that I had only read about in my novels and didn't know that I myself could experience. I had long ago given up hope of that ever becoming a reality for me, though it was what I longed for.

Someone I could escape to. Someone I could escape with.

Leaving everything else behind.

Someone who could finally take me away from all of this.

His mouth and hands move over my body, cherishing every inch of me.

I writhe beneath him, my body moving in sync with his. Desperately needing to be closer.

He moans my name, one of his hands holding my face as he kisses me.

My nails dig into his back, wanting more. Wanting him.

My eyes clenched shut, our breathing hard and labored, panting, sweat dripping from his body mingling with mine.

The way he kisses and touches me, I want it to last forever. To never go away. To forget everyone and everything that exists other than him, and his eyes tell me the same.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

I hear the noise growing increasingly louder, distracting me. I try to ignore it and focus once again on Nash.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

It repeats.

What the fuck?

I open my eyes, and I am back in my room.

In my own bed.

Alone.

Dammit!

It was just a dream. I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

The ache I felt in my dream is still insanely real.

I clench my thighs together, realizing how turned on I still am.

My first naughty dream.

I should have known it was.

It was too insane for it to actually be real, right?

But...

I can still feel him, smell him, and taste him.

I had never had a dream so real...

I never had a dream that I woke up from and could still feel the effects of what had happened to me long after it was over.

The feelings that I had had-everything I had felt I could still feel...

The whole thing left my head reeling.

How could it have been so real?

It was like he was really there.

I look down and can see the faint red marks on my body from where he had been.

Where his hands had gripped me, where they caressed me.

I touch my lips, and I can still feel his lips pressing against mine.

It was a huge mind fuck.

Shaking my head, trying to be somewhat realistic, I see the light drop from his room, casting shadows on my wall.

I threw the covers off and went to the window.

I looked up, and sure enough, there he was standing with the blinds open, looking out, looking just as confused and dazed as I felt.

Maybe he had the same dream as I did.

Maybe it was because of the phone call he received early.

Who really knows?

But I knew that whatever the case, I wanted to jump back into bed as fast as I could in hopes that I could continue my dream and see where else it would lead.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

End of Chapter 8