◇Nash's Secrets◇✔️

A/N

This chapter will be told entirely from Nashs perspective as he looks back on things.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

I listened to her tell me everything.

From Amelia, to the fire at Briarwood, Vivian's disappearance, and her entire family being killed. Roo finding her and introducing her to the coven, revealing her true identity and the fate her poor mother had suffered.

I listened while she told me of her time growing up in the Coven. I shook internally at the hell she had been put through, though I tried as best as I could to not let it show. What they had put her through was unimaginable.

Everything that had happened to me.

The spell.

I listened to it all as if I had never known any of it before that moment.

When she told me about Luna's plan, I couldn't keep quiet any more.

Yonerak potion? Seriously? Call it High Alert all you want, but that shit is lethal. Was this woman trying to purposefully wipe out her entire Coven?

Knowing what I did about Luna, the answer to that was probably a resounding yes.

I may not be able to save them all, but I was hell bent on saving Bea. My Bea. And in order to do that, I needed to tell her the truth.

I needed to tell her why I was here.

Who I really am.

She had confessed to me all of her secrets, and it was time for me to tell her all of mine.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

Lying here with her in my arms, I'm more at peace than I have ever been.

But I know our battle has merely begun.

Though I want to hold onto this moment for as long as I can, I know that I have to tell her.

When she thought her secrets were going to be heavy, she had no idea about the ones I had been keeping from her.

"Love?"

"Mmhmm?" She moans sleepily, barely opening her eyes.

"Nevermind." I stroke her cheek as she closes her eyes again. "We can talk about it in the morning."

"I love you." She yawns, snuggling her head against my chest before drifting off. She has never said those words before, not to me, and I don't fully believe she meant to say them now or if she would even remember, but...

"I love you too, Bea." I whisper to her sleeping form, snuggled tightly against my chest, as I bend, kissing her forehead.

I just hope you still feel the same tomorrow.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

I knew what Dante had told me when he first brought her photograph to me, telling me that she was to be our next recruit. As soon as I saw her face, there was something about her that instantly drew me in.