Authors Note

◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

Love Spell will be a relatively short story, it will also be a different kind of "witch" book.

It is my own take on witches, covens, magic, spells, etc. So bare in mind that it may not be the "norm" when it comes to this type of book and will probably be somewhat different than others you have read of this kind.

It will however contain...

Strong Language

Adult Themes & Situations

Violence

Intimate Scenes

Drinking

Death

So like the majority of my books it will be for a more mature audience, but may appeal to a somewhat younger demographic than most of my books which is why it is labeled as 16+.

It is NOT A SMUT FILLED BOOK so bare that in mind if you are reading it is plot driven!

I will go ahead and give you all a brief description, and if you decide to give it a chance I think you'll soon be under its spell.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

Story Description

Forced into a coven against her will. Bea Whisman dreams of escaping.

Dreams of someone to take her far away from it all.

Someone to love her and finally accept her for who she is.

And...

She finally finds someone that she believes can do just that...

Winston 'Nash' Dallinger....

A dangerously mysterious, yet sexy stranger who has just moved in next door.

He keeps to himself, but there is just something about him that draws her in.

She wants him, more than she has ever wanted anything else....

But after failing to seduce him and win his love, the old fashioned way, she decides to break the only rule of her coven.

Never Cast A Love Spell.

Full of secrets, lies, action, lust, love, and murder this plot driven romance is a quick read and will leave you wondering who you can trust and what will happen next.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆