Chapter 21. 1857  

Amelia gasped, closing her eyes as hot pleasure cascade it through her. So this was what it was like to have a man kiss her in the most intimate of all places. She moaned softly, feeling Nicholas gently take hold of her thighs and part them to give himself more room.
Nicholas Purd against her wetness, his tongue swirling and caressing every inch. He was going to make sure she was satisfied before he went any further. Moving so that his mouth gently latched onto her clitoris, he inserted two fingers inside her and started curling them. Good Lord, she was so tight.
Amelia whimpered, arching her hips up to meet his lips and fingers. She could feel her stomach tighten, could feel something building inside her. Within minutes, fire exploded through her, and she gave a cry as sweet pleasure flowed over her.
After making sure that she was clean, Nicholas moved so that his body covered her own. His dark eyes remained fixed with hers, his cock begging to be inside her. He brushed his lips against hers. "My love, this may hurt for a moment, but I promise it'll be brief."
Amelia swallowed hard, bracing herself for whatever pain might occur. Her arms went around his neck as she felt him push very gently inside her. She waited for the inevitable, biting down hard on her lip to keep from crying out. But she felt nothing. Nothing except a little pinch.
Nicolas stared down at her, his mouth slightly open and his breathing heavy. "Are you well?"
Amelia smiled at him, her eyes wide. "I'm perfect. Please keep going."
Nicholas needed no further prompting. His lips came down hard on hers as his hips began to move in a gentle and sweet rhythm of pleasure. His arms went around her, bringing her against him.
Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their lips and hands caressing each other tenderly. They whispered one another's name several times, before their lips came together for sweet and passionate kisses that made them silent once again. Fire cascaded through them, causing them both to cry out as they came together.
When Amelia reached her peak of pleasure once again, she screamed out his name, her back nearly flying off the bed. Good Lord, this man was hers and hers alone. Before she could process her own wave of bliss, she felt Nicholas empty himself into her, felt his warm seed mix with hers.
Nicholas collapsed on top of her, his heart pounding and his breathing heavy. Then he rolled off of her, pulling her against him and holding her close. "My love..."
Amelia placed her head against his chest, her arms going around his waist and pressing herself against him. "My darling..."
Nicholas kissed her softly. "How do you feel?"
Amelia kissed him back. "I feel wonderful. And you?"
Nicholas smiled, caressing her cheek. "I feel as you do, absolutely wonderful."
They cuddled for several minutes, which then turned into another delicious round of lovemaking. After experiencing another beautiful release, they cleaned up and enjoyed another glass of wine. After finishing their second glass, they went back to the bed and made love for a third time that night. Finally satisfied, they fell asleep in one another's arms.
***
The following morning, Nicholas opened his eyes and found Amelia staring at his cock. He moved up on his elbows to look at her, a smile spreading across his face. "Don't fret, it won't hurt you."
Amelia met his eyes. "It must be uncomfortable. When it gets hard I mean."
Nicholas chuckled, bringing her onto his lap. "No, not at all. It's only uncomfortable if my wife doesn't pleasure me."
Amelia's mouth dropped, and then she burst out laughing. "Well then, I believe I must pleasure my husband."
Before Nicholas had any time to react, he watched as Amelia moved off his lap and back in front of his manhood. He watched her take him into her hands, and then into her mouth. The minute her tongue touched his tip, his eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned. Bloody hell, his wife was a little devil.
Realizing that her husband was enjoying himself, Amelia continued pleasuring him, massaging him and swirling her tongue around him. After several minutes, she felt his warm seed explode into her mouth, and without any hesitation, she allowed it to flow down her throat.
Nicholas growled, picking her up and pinning her down on the bed beneath him. He climbed on top of her, gently grabbing her legs and placing them around his waist. "You little devil, I believe I should punish you for this."
Amelia giggled. "Why not just make love to me instead?"
Nicholas smiled deviously as his cock slid inside her. "That, my love, is something I am certainly going to do."
As their lips and bodies came together once more, they knew that their love was going to be eternal. Of course, their marriage wouldn't be perfect, as no marriage was perfect. But they knew that their love was going to conquer everything that came their way.