Top of Everything

Hi. Late update aren't it? Well. I got busy watching Andor and Mandalorian... And finishing Clone wars, and school

========================================================

(Few days later.)

Y/N was finally discharged from the hospital he was admitted in. He felt like a prisoner with no such things as freedom to walk freely in the building. At least prisoners are able to walk in jail, but not him at all.

All the doctors and nurses are confining him in his room and forbids him from going out at all. Due to some test, they said that Y/N's eyes were losing its vision for a bit when he came in, and managed to fix it magically.

So they're running some tests to find out if he really is okay, along with the bullet on his sides.

" Finally! Some good fresh air that doesn't come from the small ass window! Is it even allowed to have that small window in a room with a special patient?" He said to himself while stretching and inhaling all the fresh air as much as possible before exhaling.

SEL: [ Process complete. Quick recovery accomplished. Fully restored. Congratulations Y/N. ]

" Thanks SEL. It was a waste to use the watch's power, but I have to be there, you know. Yes, today is the very day." Y/n said as  he looked at the blue sky.

The cold breeze of the afternoon rapidly waved along and ran past all the people in the vicinity. Y/n's eyes never leave the sky as he enters his mind. Entering sweet old memories that keeps him alive and pushing him further and beyond.

" Yes. HoloFantasy is here. Along with that lovely, screaming green haired necromancer. Rushia's fate shall be altered by me alone and surely. I will succeed, no matter what, because it is what I'm supposed and must do." Y/n told himself, reminding him of his true purpose.

He felt like he's been having fun since coming back in the past. Like his story was just full of fillers and nonsensical pages and chapters. Connecting nothing to the real and true story.

Was it fun that driven him here? Was it the amusement? The thought of going through everything again? Having fun with knowing everything that's going to happen in the future and mess with it.

Butterfly effect is bound to happen if he changes things that are not supposed to change, that was the golden rule of time-traveling.

If the past chapters of his life were just hints of the future that he himself wasn't aware of. Then he's not ready for the worst that would happen. Because there is no room for "worst" if he wants to succeed. No thing for failure.

And no such thing for such thoughts of having a back up plan. Because one must think throughout and execute it precisely.

That was his mission. His goal. His true purpose in his life.