Council

I saw some very good fanfics that are writing about their fav games. so i think, why don't i do the same?

========================================================

???: "ARGHHH!! HE PUSHED ME OFF THE CLIFF! THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HATE ANAKIN USERS! WHY THE HELL IS ANAKIN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" She screamed as she rage while stomping her feet at the floor.

The small girl rage while her two friends are just staring right at her with eyes that expresses "here we go again".

???: "She's hopping mad again~ And this is the reason why I hid my PlayStation 4. Until someone! Gave it to her, for berries." The girl with green hair said as she sips on her tea.

Her green hair glisten as her golden eyes daze and stares upon the very core of someone she looks at, very intently. Branches sticking out of her head like a horn from a beautiful Kirin.

???: "Sorry. it's just, she bribed me! It's not my fault entirely. She made an offer i couldn't refuse, and that's why she has it!" She retorted as she held the girl's hands.

She have a silky, smooth brown hair and brown eyes as her vibes and aura surrounds her of eons and eons of lifespan, living longer than you can possibly imagine. Having inherited the progress and accomplishment of mankind.

The green haired girl jerked a bit after getting her hands held by the brown haired girl. But she kept her composure and sighed.

???: "*blush* As much as I'm happy that you decided to hang out with me, Mumei, alone, but Bae is just.... Here to bring chaos to our date." The green haired girl said as she covers her face to hide her blushing face.

Mumei: 'We're on a date? She just told me to come over cuz she have some new tyoe of berries to give me.' She thought.

(Nanashi Mumei! She is the cutest, lovable airheaded, but unhinged owl you'll ever meet in your life

(Nanashi Mumei! She is the cutest, lovable airheaded, but unhinged owl you'll ever meet in your life.)

Mumei: "Well, Bae was outside when I arrived, so I thought that you invited her to hang out eith us, Fauna." She said as she tilts her head in confusion.

Fauna shows the same expression after Mumei's confusing statement.

Fauna: "But I thought that you invited Bae... Didn't you?" Fauna asked her as her face somehow became anxious.

 Didn't you?" Fauna asked her as her face somehow became anxious