Let's take a SHOT at it.

Update was quite slow, wasn't it? Well. This is probably the reason... and the image of last chapter. Also, I've taken a role at he council fic that we have. I'm RPing Kronii. The got me on the council but they didn't grant me the rank of NSFW role.

 The got me on the council but they didn't grant me the rank of NSFW role

========================================================

Y/N: "Well. She was a bizarre one. I hope she's okay though, because that thud was a crunchy one. I would hate to have that happen to me in a crowded place." Y/N said as he jerked at the thought of it.

Surely though. Y/N felt something from her. Something... Nostalgic and quite nicely familiar. He smiles as the image of the hooded girl appears in his mind as he sits down the bench again. 

' Hmm... Why am I thinking of that person that I just met for a couple of minutes. It's strange even for me to think of her like that. Hell, the only girl that lingers in my mind right now is either Ame or Suisei. So I can't imagine why I would think like this for someone that I don't know."

Y/N's bright smile shines as he gets lost in his mind, completely unaware of his surroundings. Some of the people in the crowd stared at his smile as the redness on their faces covered their cheeks.

An endearing guy was sitting alone on a bench. Clearly waiting for someone, possibly a girlfriend that was usually running late. Is the scenario on their minds?

*step* *step*

Shion: "Something good happened while I'm gone?" Shion asked as soon as she sat down on the bench. Surprising Y/N.

Y/N: "Something good, you say? Hmm. Not much from what I can remember. Also, why'd you ask?" Y/N asked confusedly.

Shion pointed at the crowd in front of them and Y/N saw quite the number of girls staring at him. Normally, a reaction that a guy will get from this stares at quite bashing, or flustered.

But due to Shion shattering his confidence earlier. Y/N was a little spooked and confused.

Y/N: "I don't know what happened, but I'm sure as hell it's not something that I'll wish I'll die for." Y/N said as he lowered his head.

Shion: " Well. There's nothing we can do about it. So, wanna eat? I'm quite hungry from all that shopping we did."

Y/N: " Normally I would complain that I was carrying your bags. But that would be ungentleman-like for a guy. Thus I'm also hungry." Y/N said as he stood up and got their bags. 

Shion: " Great. I know a good place for us to eat. So let's continue our date! *shocked* *covered her dace*." Shion gasped as she turned her head back to Y/N. But luckily, he was still occupied by the bags that he would carry. 

Y/N: "What?" Is what he said after looking back at Shion.

Shion sighed really hard as she just dodged a nuke. She would die of embarrassment if her plans were easily spoiled by a simple mistake.