One after Another

Sumanai for the super late update. Shits happens and you, nor me, can do anything about it.

 Shits happens and you, nor me, can do anything about it

I wish that was me.... Oh wait, that can be me!

========================================================

After being acquainted for a small amount of time, Iroha is accompanying Y/N during his shopping spree in the mall.

Iroha seems fine talking with Y/N freely and openly, she's at ease when he's around her. Like a parent with their children.

They chatted for a bit and indeed having a good time speaking to each other, being understanding and relatable.

But from the back, a jealous white-haired orca-- I mean, girl, is watching them while nibbling her nail in frustration from the sight in front of her.

Chloe: ' Iroha-chan is with a boy! I-I have to tell Laplus-sama. But I'm still curious about those two's relationship so I can't intervene yet. Urgg! I'm so pissed!'

Sakamata Chloe! She is a very cute orca with a big heart

Sakamata Chloe! She is a very cute orca with a big heart. Orca lives in ocean, but this orca hates water.

Chloe said with an annoyed face. She certainly doesn't like how Y/N's being comfy comfy with Iroha.

She's so frustrated that if her stare could kill? Y/N's soul wouldn't even survive as his body become unidentifiable.

And this intense stare of a hunter eyeing her pray doesn't go unnoticed by Iroha herself. She took a small glance behind and saw Chloe being in complete jealous-stalker mode.

But she doesn't want to worry Y/N so she didn't scold Chloe right away. She also knows that Chloe will not intervene, she knows her very well after all. But she's not sure if a word of this will reach her boss, so she had to make sure that it doesn't.

..

..

..

Y/N: " Is there something wrong? You seem distracted by something. You've been glancing behind for some time now." Y/N asked.