Try Something

Arigato, Simp Sama. You've blessed me with this.

I loved the Concert

I loved the Concert. Especially Suisei. Teehee.

========================================================

Young Y/N: " Y/N L/N, is my name. I got separates from my guardian and friends when I was distracted by a mascot. Now I don't know where to go, and the place is huge."

The young Y/N said. Ayame and Shion felt sorry for the child as they stare at his teary Jewel eyes.

Ayame: " Then? Why don't you come with us? We'll help you find your friends and guardian, and on the process. We three will enjoy the Place!"

Ayame cheerfully said, Shion smiled and patted young Y/N's shoulder. Y/N looked at her as Shion just gave him a reassuring smile.

Shion: " Don't worry, we won't eat you or anything. So put your trust in us, and we'll sure find your friends"

Ayame: " Right, right!" Ayame said while nodding.

Young Y/N felt like he can trust both Ayame and Shion, because both of them radiates kind aura to him.

He nodded and held Ayame's hand, which made her happy. Ayame told him that their going to the Fashion Factory for a bit, then help him find his friends.

Y/N agreed, he doesn't mind it actually. Just having someone trustworthy beside him will put him at ease.

..

..

..

(Timeskip)

Ayame: " Sugoi! This place is amazing! Too many cute clothes around, like I'm in a mall!"

Shion: " Yeah, please remember that we're on a amusement park, Ayame-chan. But I can't deny that things here are truly beautiful. It really lived up to the "Fashion"."

Ayame and Shion looked around. Both amazed and surprised by the overwhelming atmosphere of the place. Ayame took a glance at Y/N.

She then eyed Shion, Shion looked back at her confused, Ayame was winking at her and she had absolute no idea.

She just nodded and pretend to get her unknown message. Ayame then grabbed Y/N's small body and carried it.

Y/N was flustered, but Ayame didn't let go. She then hurriedly went inside the Clothing section alone with Y/N.

Shion was bewildered by her action, then the thought came to her mind. Her face became red and followed both of them.

..

..

..

Y/N: " Ayame-neechan! What are you doing!"

Ayame, along with some "concerned" staffs, had dressed up Y/N some cute clothes. With his beautiful Opal-silver hair. Blue and gold colored clothes are the greatest choice!