Excitement

Hello, Gentlemen. Not like any girls read my fics. So. Here is another chapter for you. Please enjoy.

========================================================

???: H-H-Hey! What are you doing you idiot! Come down here!

A girl tried to approach the man. She slowly approached him while holding on her hat due to the strong wind.

The man then took out a phone and throw it away from the tall building they're in.

She had her eyes widened as she stared at the man in front of her.

???: I have to do this! If I don't, they're not gonna stop, and everyone here will be in danger because of me!

???: B-But no! I need you! You're the only one that I knew that's going to help me!

She tried to convince him, but the man didn't let her sway him astray from his decision. He stood up in the edge of a high building and spread his arms.

???: Don't do it, there must be another way. You can't do this to me! You promised!!

???: There is no other way. My head is the one they want, and they won't stop until they have it. And I won't let them get near to you too. Don't worry.

The man smiled, this left the girl confused. But she still tried to talk sense to the man.

???: Please come here, we can solve this together. I'm begging you!

She shouted with all her might, but the man just stared at her.

???: I'm sorry, but it has to end this way. It's the only way to try and save everyone here, and you.

???: NO!!

The man jumped, the girl ran and tried to grab him but he swiped her hand away and just accepted his fate.

???: NOOOOO!!!!!

Falling from a high building, the man's fate has already been decided. Head splat open, squashed and destroyed.

The girl in the roof, her legs gave out as she screamed. She cries hard as she gripped her chest. She couldn't take it at all. What she thought that appeared before him, a hope. Has died.

???: *Cries* Why... Everyone... *Sniff* why does everything always end in this way! Please! He's.... He's my only hope... To help the other girls...

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Y/N opened his eyes, Suisei freed him from his restraints and allowed him to leave. But he didn't.

He knew that he has to follow Suisei for a while, which is the thing that Suisei want. She finished her 1 hour and 40 minutes stream.