Trouble

I joined some kind of contest on Hololive Writing, so after April 14, you'll see that book I made. So enjoy this chapter.

 So enjoy this chapter

========================================================

Xeras: " Thank you very much! I didn't know what I would do if Y/N got lost or was taken by bad people. You have my utmost thanks, and apology for the trouble"

Xeras said after bowing his head. He patted Y/N's head and looked at the girls in front of him.

The girls were truly elegant and beautiful, which is why he felt a little jealous that Y/N managed to hang out with them for hours, but he's relieved and shrugs off that thought.

Ayame and Shion didn't mind it as they too had fun with the kid while they're at it. They even gifted him some new clothes that he can use, something to remember them by.

All of them were just relieved that the kid had reunited with his guardian, but A-chan was staring at both of them, silent and confused.

A-chan: ' This can't be right... Because if it is, then!' A-chan thought.

A-chan: " *whisper* Sora! Is it just me or that guy's name is..." A-chan walked back a bit then whispered to Sora's ear.

Sora: " *whisper* Weird right? He has the same name as Mr Xeras, I wonder if they are relatives."

A-chan: " *whisper* I doubt that. There's just something not adding up." A-chan said while also looking at Y/N. She finally remembers now!

A-chan looked through the files and documents that Yagoo gave her, she looked through page to page. Until she reached the shareholders part.

All of the information about the shareholders are presented and full and detailed. Except for 1.

A-chan: " Y/N L/N... He's the first investor to COVER himself, age when he contacted Yahoo is 19. So young, but it says that he bought most of the shares of the Company. He is also connected to Hololive Production but there is nothing else more."

A-chan read out loud. She didn't get anything out of it, and just decided to ask Yagoo about him.

A-chan couldn't believe it, as both 2 of the people in front of her had the names of people inside the company. Xeras Corazon, and Y/N L/N.