Haunts of the Past

Hey, this chapter was supposed to be released much, much earlier. But school shits came, so I'm very sorry.

========================================================

England, London.

Kensington Gardens is one of charming green spaces which makes up the Royal Parks in London, formerly a part of Hyde Park.

As its name suggestions, these gardens surround Kensington Palace, which is a brilliant place to visit and marvel at its history.

There’s plenty to see here, including a Victorian memorial to Prince Albert, sculptures and an allotment.

Y/N is dozing off as he relaxes himself in the shades of the tall, greeny trees. Relaxing, smooth grass and the chilly breeze of the wind caressing his face.

'Finally… Some place for peace of mind. This might be one of my favorite places at this point. No disturbance, distractions, and especially no Harris. *Sigh* If only I could shoot that bastard's head right now. ' Y/N thought as he starts to doze off.

???: "We have many things to do! There is no time for dozing off so get your butt moving or else!" A woman intimidatingly said to the dozing Y/N.

Upon hearing the voice of the woman. Y/N jerked up and was freed from his drowsiness. He stood up almost instantly and turned his head to the woman.

Y/N: " Hey. This is the first time I'm about to have a decent sleep ever since you dragged me in this show, you know?" Y/N said in annoyance.

???: "Haaa? Weren't you the one who said " I have a bone to pick with him. So leave me." heck, if I wasn't there to save you. You would've been underground right now." The woman replied with the same attitude.

Y/N: "Sure, Dio. You can stop time as long as you want, but I'm not like you. My time and space is a limp bastard. So fragile that even just escaping space and time really took a toll on me." Y/N said as he pointed out the woman's golden watch.

???: "D-Dio?! You better stop making cringe references! You think I won't get those references?! And take this seriously! We are hiding, not resting!" The woman said in irritation.

Despite their ear-splitting argument. Y/N couldn't stop being grateful to the woman. Because she did save him after all. Y/N just sighed as he sat back down again under the large tree. Shades covering his face and inviting him to sleep again.

Y/N: "Then… What do you think is the solution… For us to get out of this mess. What do we need to do, and how do we do it? " Y/N said, not facing the girl.

???: " *Sigh* I managed to contact one of my friends. She said that she'll deal with the "chickens" of Harris. It's a shame for me to ask her for help. But whatever. Harris is the one we need. By the request of Queen Elizabeth herself, we need to bring that man in. " The girl said as she recalled her plans.