Drunk Realization

Sup, sorry for the delay. My internet was down so I couldn't update this... Also, as I said. I finished this book and the chapters are waiting to be updated. But this notes are written before the update. So cheers love.

========================================================

Y/N gulped down his hot choco, warming his chilly body on the cold breeze of the night.

Y/N: "This hot choco is really delicious. Did Suisei really make this by herself?" He complimented.

He closed his eyes for a moment and embraced the wind. The moonlight illuminates his hair and gives some kind of shine like a jewel.

Y/N: "Looks like the party is over. I better get back now and clean up the mess that those comedians made."

Y/N turns around and walks towards the door. He caught a glimpse of some kind of red dot blinking in the distance, somewhere in the other buildings.

He shrugs it off and thought that his mind was just playing games with him, so he opened the door and walked down the stairs.

Upon reaching the 12th floor on the stairs. He met with someone who was just sitting there in deep thoughts.

Her dark purple hair sways as she stares in the nothingness. Y/N is confused as to why A-chan would act this way today. She was quite energetic earlier too when she had that 5hr break time.

Y/N: "A-chan, Is there something wrong? I've been looking at you for like 5 minutes, and you look like you're in the deepest part of your thoughts." Y/N said as he called her out.

A-chan flinched when she heard Y/N's voice. She massages her face before facing him. She's clearly troubled, but if anyone was looking at her who's not yet familiar with her, won't be able to see through her facade.

'You can't fool me with that look. I've known you in your 7 years working for Jiro.'

Y/N: "You can't fool me. I know you and I know when something is bothering you so much."

A-chan: "I don't know what you're talking about though. I would like to ask you the same. So, is there anything I can do to help you?"

She asked back. She stood up and smiled at Y/N as she fixed herself up in the process. Y/N looked at her with worried eyes.

Y/N: "A-chan... You can tell me, or ask me anything. So, don't mind anything and tell me. What's bothering you?" Y/N repeats his question to her.

But this time, Y/N put a small bit of serious tone in his voice when he said that. A-chan's head slowly looks down, hiding her face from Y/N.

A-chan: "You're quite familiar with my habits. Did the future me, did you a favor to understood me more openly?"

Y/N narrowed his eyes. A-chan turned her gaze to Y/N again, but this time, with much more fire than ever.