Shape of Sweetness

Hallo! HirokuEmiyo here to bring you the chapter of the day. Posted in 4:20 in the fricking morning. Why? Because I never sleep. Even if I did, just an hour of sleep is enough.

========================================================

Y/N and Mio finished decorating the cupcakes that they made. Using some stuff in the kitchen for the decorations.

They recreated the members' logo signs. It was a challenge for Y/N while Mio whistled when she tried it.

They placed the cupcakes on the table that were prepared earlier. Every cupcake is divided by their Generations.

Cute designs and sweets are presented with care. Mio is proud of their work as she admires the sweets. She glanced at Y/N, who was sitting in a chair, resting because of exhaustion. It took his all to bake everything, even with Mio's help.

Mio: 'Y/N-san is really an interesting person. I feel at ease with him, fun, and energetic. It's been a while since I had fun baking too.'

Mio: " The designs are pretty accurate for your first time. But, Y/N-san?"

Y/N: " Yes?"

Mio: " Earlier, in the kitchen, I noticed that you have other kinds of decorations on the extra cupcakes we made. Is there anyone else you want to give those?"

Y/N: " Oh. Those are... In a special case, actually... Yeah... Special ones."

Flashback~

Y/N said to assure Mio. Because earlier, Mio walked out earlier to fetch something. So it gave Y/N some small time to kill, or admire. But he thought, being productive is much better than standing around.

So he used the extra 5 more plain cupcakes that he just took out of the oven.

Y/N: " Well... Surely, I can't let these things go to waste. It would make me look bad. I think."

He started to decorate the remaining extras while Mio was away.

End of flashback~

###

Suisei: " ... So that's why, this 'can' is here." Suisei said as she point at the soda can.

Miko: " ... Yeah. I'm really disgusted, but mostly confused... Why didn't you use a plastic bottle instead, and what is going on your mind and you did this?" Miko said as she stares at Suisei, dead in the eye, as if life removed itself from its host.

But Suisei couldn't answer as she just lowered her head.

A-chan: " Is everyone here? I have something to say."

A-chan announced as she entered the living room where everyone is free to do anything in their free time.

Most of them looked at her as she piqued their interest, but like Korone, Okayu, Aqua and Fubuki, who are sleeping soundly, didn't hear her.