Chapter 25: The Finale For All Of Us

"Run, Y/N... RUN!" Glamrock Freddy demanded as me, him, Glamrock Bonnie and Michael all started to bolt away heading down the escalators. William and the rabbit lady follow slowly and carefully, but slowly always meant bad news when it comes to a villain of a story or real life.

"If it isn't a bad time asking, how the heck did you find us, Bonnie?" I asked through my breaths of running.

"Long story short, I overheard Monty and Roxanne talking about a fire at that old pizzeria." Glamrock Bonnie began, he dodged a thrown knife. "Chica added that someone was rumoured to be trapped inside at that very time. She told them it was you! So, I ran over to save you and your friend there."

"Okay, but how did you-?"

"Duck!" Glamrock Freddy slid under a pole that had fallen, he was like those cool spies the could duck under anything. Michael and I managed to slide on through, and Glamrock Bonnie just leaped over. He really is a bunny isn't he?

"What were you saying?" Glamrock Bonnie asked me to continue as we resumed running.

"I was gonna ask how you knew who I was?" I explained. "You were destroyed, I doubted you even knew about me."

Glamrock Bonnie then takes us to a small room to hide without Afton and the rabbit lady seeing us. Glamrock Bonnie looks down at me in the room once the area was more quiet.

"Don't get mad..." Glamrock Bonnie whispered. "But I may or may not have been following you around... I saw you running away from Chica and Monty and Roxy a while back. I knew you were brave."

"But, I saw you powered off. And completely destroyed behind the food area in your bowling ally." I whisper back.

"Wait, what? Is that why you told me not to go back there?" Glamrock Freddy whisper asked me, I nodded slowly.

"Yes, yes I know. But, it was a diversion. To make sure Vanny wouldn't try to break me more then I already was... I should've helped you when she attacked your shoulder..." Glamrock Bonnie explained in a more guilty tone.

Vanny, so that was the rabbit lady's name... it kind of sounds a lot like Vanessa...

Michael was looking outside the room searching for his father and Vanny. While Glamrock Freddy and Bonnie started making small talk in whispers, I walk up to Michael. Michael turns his head to me, I stare right back not saying a word. After a few seconds Michael ignores my stare and looks back outside the door. I wanted to talk to him, but what should I say? I guess I didn't need to say anything because he spoke first.

"I think my wish for seeing the whole Pizzaplex was a bad thing..." Michael told me making sure Glamrock Bonnie and Freddy didn't hear.

"How come?" I reply, Michael sighs.

"I didn't realise how... strange this place is. I mean, it's suspicious from the start. C'mon, 4 floors, a ground floor, and 2 basements? Far too big for a regular pizzeria."

"Well, it isn't a regular one, it's a Pizzaplex. Something bigger, something... more exciting, more things to do than just watch a show and eat pizza."

Michael thinks for a moment, the slowly ends up nodding in agreement. "I still don't completely trust them, I don't trust anyone. Not anymore..."

"Even, me...?" Why would he say that? I mean, I get it if he's lost trust in his family due to everything they all did. And animatronics since most turned on us, but everyone?

Michael doesn't answer. When he realised nobody was around, he started to walk off finding the escalator to get out of the Pizzaplex. I didn't stop him, I was too concerned about how he didn't trust anyone. Glamrock Freddy then sees Michael walking away.

"Aren't you gonna run after him? What if something happens?" Glamrock Freddy asked.

"No point. I'm going too... thanks a lot for, you know. Being a good friend." I tell him.

"Will you ever return...?" I look away from Glamrock Freddy for a little bit, then I remove my faz-watch from my wrist. Glamrock Freddy's eyes widen, I give it to him. "Y/N...?"

"I'm 20 years old, Freddy. I don't want to deal with animatronics anymore. You really are a good friend and I adore you. But I see now that you have your best friend back, there's no need for me to do anything with you anymore. Our time together is complete."

*

A few days later I bought a house, around an hour away from the Aftons. But I didn't tell them that, though. If William knew, if anyone knew where I lived now, who knows what would happen? Like I said to Glamrock Freddy, I didn't want to deal with animatronics anymore. That includes the Aftons. I look at my shoulder's stab wound that was now barely showing. It healed well thank goodness. But I could still remember the pain I felt from it.

I felt weird inside. Like my soul was spinning, trying to escape. Was this what it was like to have your soul try to leave you? Or, what it was it like... to die? I removed the sharp broken glass from my stomach. Blood started pooling on the floor. I watched it bleed out, such a strange yet beautiful colour. A dark red that all humans had inside their bodies. I sat myself carefully on the floor letting the blood leave me 'til I couldn't feel a thing.

The process of bleeding to death takes longer than I thought. Perhaps getting killed by William Afton wouldn't have been so bad... he would've kept stabbing until I was gone. I struggled to breath, it started getting dark. What was there more to do now? Everyone I love is dead, and everyone else I know is an animatronic. Even if I don't get my soul into an animatronic body, at least I'd be free. I've had many near-death experiences, the only difference with this... is that I'm actually letting myself die. Second by second, it gets darker, I awaited for my last breath...

"Thank you, Michael. Thank you, Glamrock Freddy..."

Then... everything went dark. And light never showed again.

Thank you all for reading book/part 2 of If You Were In The Story. The support has been wonderful, and I adore you all for making this happen. Since Y/N in this story has passed away, there is no need for a third book/part. If you happen to have any ideas for another book I could write. Please write it in the discussion.

Thanks again, for reading the book. Sincerely, TacoQueen33 AKA Britney.