Chapter 10: The Argument That'll Never Leave My Mind

"I'm keeping my eyes on you. All day and all night." My mouth dropped, you gotta be kidding!

"But William, I-"

"No, I'm not allowing you to just casually go out at night anymore. You almost got stuck inside the Pizzaplex! I'm not letting this happen again."

"Who said I'd go back there?-"

"Oh shut up I know your curiosity, you definitely wanna go back, I'm NOT allowing it!"

Well, I'm 20 now, meaning I'm an adult just like you. SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME IF I'M ALLOWED TO GO OUT OR NOT!"

"YES I DO! YOU'RE STILL THE SAME YOUNG KID I KNEW 9 YEARS AGO!"

"WELL YOUR KIDS SURE SEEM LIKE CHILDREN STILL! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, THEY DIED TOO YOUNG BECAUSE OF YOU!-"

"Y/N!?" I turn to see Mrs. Afton stare at me in shock holding C.C in her arms, she must've walked in on our argument without us noticing.

William stopped talking, he didn't know what to say. I saw Michael and Elizabeth peeking from the staircase, I realised what I said. I went too far, the argument went too far. FUCK! What do I do now!? I sighed, I stare into William's eyes, he stares right back at me in an upset and angry looking way. He then heads upstairs instructing Elizabeth and Michael to go up also. I look at Mrs. Afton who looked pissed, for once in my life I have never seen her this angry, or even angry at all. C.C shuts his eyes probably trying to imagine everything he heard was untrue.

"Listen..." I attempted to start a conversation. "I didn't mean it like that, I-"

"It wasn't his fault." Mrs. Afton said in a serious tone. "He may've made the animatronics that caused most of our deaths, but it wasn't. It's not anybody's fault, the only horrific thing he has ever done was kill children. Not his, other children."

I felt water in my eyes coming up; I didn't want to cry in front of Mrs. Afton, that's just embarrassing. I'm a grown adult now though, I may've only started my adult-hood journey, but that doesn't mean I can't make decisions for myself. I walk into the loungeroom not saying another word and sit on the couch. I heard a slight faint conversation from the staircase.

"Why was Y/N angry?" C.C asked, at least I thought I heard him asked.

"Your father and Y/N got into a severe argument that's all." I think Mrs. Afton explained to C.C, after that I couldn't hear anything else; they were at the top of the stairs heading into their bedrooms.

Everyone was now upstairs, all in their bedrooms while I was in the loungeroom. I was hoping maybe Michael would come down like usual to comfort me, but he didn't. I think the Aftons felt like they've lost a little trust in me, what I said was stupid- no, horrible! It kept replaying in my head of what I said to Will in front of everyone... this will definitely not leave my head for quite some time.

"I know your curiosity."

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME IF I'M ALLOWED TO GO OUT OR NOT!"

"YOU'RE STILL THE SAME YOUNG KID I KNEW!"

"OH, THAT'S RIGHT, THEY DIED TOO YOUNG BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Y/N!?"-

"GET OUT!" I yelled aloud, I look up and around; nobody heard, or maybe they just didn't care.

I realised my eyes were watering out like crazy, some of the tears went onto the couch and floor. I wipe my tears away as well as I could, then I stand to walk into the downstairs bathroom and look in the mirror. My eyes got a little red, and the stain of some tears showed on my face. I turned on the tap water to wash it off as well as I could.

"YOU'RE STILL THE SAME YOUNG KID I KNEW!"...

Am I... am I still that 'same young kid' you knew Afton? Am I? Was I? during the argument? What even am I to William anymore? So many incidents have occurred that I've witnessed him do, kill Charlie, almost kill Henry, finding out he killed children and stuffed them into animatronics that I adored years ago, and whatever that weird rabbit lady suit was for. He probably hates me and doesn't want me leaving because I might call the police or tell the world all the things he's done. Unlike him and his family, I'm still alive.

I go to the front door where my shoes were. I'm going back, I tell myself, even if William doesn't want me to; I want to talk to Glamrock Freddy about this. He seems like a fatherly type due to his personality, so he'd understand right? But I hesitate before opening the front door. Deep inside, I thought it would probably be best if I apologized to William, but... a part of me just wants to go back to the Pizzaplex and clear my head before midnight strikes again.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you. All day and all night."...

I check the time before making up my mind to leave, only 9:30. Everyone went to be early, so perfect opportunity. I'll have to walk, I can't just steal Mrs. Afton's car again; not after what just occurred. I use my Google Maps on my phone to find the way to the Pizzaplex and start walking over. Fuck you William, fuck you argument, fuck you past and present and future. I need Glamrock Freddy more than I think I do, he's... different. This will be a long walk, but I'll just deal with it until I make it there.

*

I finally make it to the Pizzaplex, I stare at it up and down. What a gorgeous place it really was, I opened the front doors carefully. Nobody is around at the moment; everyone must've left, so I thought I'd sneak in instead. I manage to make it all the way to the museum looking area and headed toward Glamrock Freddy's room. I then remembered the photo pass that I owned to access the door. I took out my wallet and saw the pass in it. I used it and opened the door to find Glamrock Freddy playing his arcade game in his room called Street Skate Superstar. He stopped the game and turned to look at me realising I was here and it wasn't officer Vanessa.

"Y/N!" He said happily as he walked over bent down a little and hugged me trying not to squeeze too tight in the process; I hug back, how couldn't I?

"Hey Freddy..." I say after the hug sighing, his ears twitch a little; I think he was curious.

"What's wrong? You look upset. Are you not happy to see me?" He asks, his ears then droop a little. My eyes widen; I didn't want him to think that I hated him!

"No no! Of course not, if anything... I'm very happy to see you. SO happy to be beside you again."

"Oh, that's a relief; glad you missed me." He gave a little goofy smirk as his ears perked back up again. "Then... what's the matter? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else. I promise."