Chapter 19: Gasoline & Matches

"Y/N! What're you doing here!?" William yelled out to me, he was the first to witness me there.

"Quiet, Afton!" Golden Freddy scolds doing what seems to be attempting to choke William. "You have no right to speak! The only thing you're allowed is pain and torture."

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" I cry out to Golden Freddy and the Originals, none of them listened to me. Why weren't they listening? Freddy even took my side when Golden Freddy got upset! So why is he not listening?

Golden Freddy tightens his grip. William breaths in and out a little louder and harder. He's gonna pass out if I don't do something! But... should I do something...? Maybe I shouldn't, I mean... he's a bad man. I saw him do terrible things. What do I do?

"Y-Y/n... help..." William was begging for my help barely breathing as he spoke. He started looking more and more pale. What do I do? Do I help!? Do I not!? WHAT DO I DO!?!?

Thud. Golden Freddy drops William on the ground, he didn't get up. He had passed out. I overthought everything and now William is in a bad condition. I didn't help him... I didn't stop the Originals. I just watched as William went more and more pale slowly passing out. He's still and pale. Golden Freddy looks down at him. Then he glares at me. I remain silent; I didn't know what to say or do.

Golden Freddy then teleports away and the four Originals left the room. All of them left me there with William on the ground surrounded by chairs and tables that had fallen. I rushed up to William, he was okay. Just still passed out. But how do I leave now? I knew what to do. I looked around every room; until the storage in the hallway to the office. I found matches and gasoline in that room, that's kind of dangerous... but what I was gonna do was probably even more dangerous.

I managed to drag William out of the pizzeria, leaving him outside. Thank goodness hardly any cars or people were nearby. I didn't want anyone thinking I was a murderer. But, wasn't I technically gonna become one now? Do the animatronics count if they're burned to death? I wasn't sure, but I had to act fast. The Originals would soon be no more. Until the passenger seat side's door of William's car opened. I turned quickly and saw Michael! Why was HE here with William!? He rushed up to his father and kneeled beside him.

"Dad! Are you okay!? Wake up! Say something!" Michael called out to his dad, William remained still and silent. "What did you do!?"

"I didn't do anything!" I reply. "The Originals did! You've seen them come to life, one almost killed you with a springlock failure on your leg two years ago!"

That's when Michael became silent. I was assuming he was getting flashbacks. He would've died from blood loss that day. But then again, he was already dead so... I guess it didn't matter apart from the pain and becoming a deflated whoopy cushion? He looked down at his father still passed out from being choked. Michael then saw the gasoline and matches in my hands. "What are you doing with those things...?"

"I'm gonna burn the pizzeria with them in it!" I explained, Michael's eyes widen. "So are you gonna do this with me, or are you waiting out here?"

Michael remained silent. He then sighed a few seconds later, stood up and took the gasoline off me to start pouring inside. I remember there was an extra gasoline can in the storage room so I retrieve it and we began to pour, hoping none of the Originals would witness. Wherever they were... I started feeling anxious. What if they do see us? What will they do to us? I'm not a walking corpse like Michael and William, so I could die for real! And never return either! They had something to possess as soon as they died, but I wouldn't. I could feel my hands shake as I poured the gasoline as close to the kitchen stoves as I could.

Michael then opens the door unexpectedly and I jump shocked turning fast to see him. I sigh in relief. Michael stared at me looking a little concerned. He put down his gasoline can and walked up to me, I ignore and keep pouring around the kitchen. Michael then places a hand on my shoulder, I stop and look at him. It was kind of weird not being the same age as him anymore. I'm now two years older, who knew that this was a thing?

"You okay, Y/N?" Michael asked me in a whisper, his whisper gave me goosebumps. But it also slightly calmed me. We haven't talked in a while so it felt nice being able to hear him speak to me again not being mad.

I whisper back at him, "Yeah... guess I'm just not feeling well..." which was true. My stomach started to hurt. I couldn't tell if it was from my anxiety of the Originals possibly witnessing what we're doing, or Michael finally speaking to me but in a whisper.

Michael was pretty tall for his age so despite being two years older than him he was still about my height. He takes his hand off my shoulder and then puts me into a warm not so tight hug. I immediately go flashbacks from two years ago seeing Michael again and giving him the tightest hug. His hugs always made me feel better. Even after everything, we were still childhood friends. "Friends to the end" people would say. I put the gasoline can down on the bench right beside us and wrap my arms around him letting him hug me. His shirt was a little damp; he was probably sweating, gross. But I didn't let that stop our hug.

After around a minute or so, we stop and release each other. Michael then shows me something I hadn't see in ages, his smile. His same old goofy 18-year-old smile. I can't help but to smile back at that. He then gives a little nudge at me, picks up the gasoline can and continues to pour. I watch him for a few seconds then continued pouring as well. It felt good seeing that he at least still cared about me like I care for him.

"AAAHHH!"

Michael suddenly cried out behind me, I turn and see Foxy. Michael was on the ground beside him with a bleeding head injury! Foxy's hook had a little blood smeared on it, that bastard attacked Michael! The Originals figured out what we were doing. I had to act, fast. But Foxy growled and got into a running position! Uh oh, here comes those chase scenes from movies. I couldn't save Michael, but he mouthed at me to run. So I left him there and bolted. My adrenaline kicked in and ran faster than I ever thought I could. Foxy was the fastest animatronic out of the Originals so he was close behind, but I kept running.