Chapter 4: Trapped In The Pizzaplex?

I turn to look at Michael and Charlie but, they weren't there. Did they leave without me? Maybe they haven't realized I was gone yet, I looked back at Freddy. He moves toward his door and attempts to open it, but he couldn't. Was it locked? No lock on it, but it did say 'Requires Photo Pass'.

"Hey, do you mind if you could get a photo pass from the convenience counter to let me out? It would be appreciating." Freddy spoke to me! Holy shit, this was getting weirder, and it honestly made me shiver.

Should I get the pass and let him out? He seemed nice, and it was getting late. I didn't want the place to close while I was still here. So after a little bit I managed to find the convenience counter and the spare photo pass. I walked back over and opened the door slowly and hesitantly.

"Thank you, I thought I'd be trapped inside forever. I accidentally locked myself in, and didn't get a chance to tell the officer about it." Freddy told me. Then his eyes turned blue and looked me up and down, I think he was scanning me. "Scanning complete, your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

I took a deep breath and decided to tell him. "I'm Y/N. You must be Freddy Fazbear."

"Yes I am, but I'm mostly known as Glamrock Freddy since there already is a Freddy Fazbear. Also, I like that name. Y/N... what're you doing here so late at night? The place will close in a few minutes or so."

"A few minutes!?" I look around anxiously realizing I've been here too long, would I make it outside in time? I looked out the window of Glamrock Freddy's room, then I saw somebody walking past with a flashlight.

"That is the security guard Vanessa, she can help." Glamrock Freddy explained. I watched her as she walked past, I had a weird feeling about her.

"For some reason, I don't think I trust her." I reply, Glamrock Freddy looked pretty confused and even a little shocked.

"Come with me, I can take you to the front doors before closing time if we hurry. But you'll have to trust me." Glamrock Freddy looked down at me, his eyes glowing the darker parts around the room.

I didn't know if I should trust him. But then again... the Originals were nice, and caring. Just scary at the beginning, what if Glamrock Freddy was the same? I decided to trust him and he told me to follow him as he walked out of his room. He looked around the green room area we were in cautiously. As if he knew someone may be nearby. I follow close behind him, I felt the need to. I know I'm 20 but c'mon, he was so sweet helping me get out of here before midnight. He honestly seemed like some sort of fatherly figure, which made it 10x more sweeter.

We go into what appears to be 'Utility Tunnels'. It was dark down there, but luckily Freddy's eyes glow bright enough to see. There were so many stairs, it's easier to go down them instead of up, but god that was a shitty walk. Not to mention I could've swore I saw something fall from one of the stairs above. I suddenly wanted to stay really close to Glamrock Freddy. He was definitely taller, and stronger by the looks of it.

"Hello? Is anyone down here? Please say something!" Glamrock Freddy stopped moving as soon as he heard that woman's voice.

"What's the matter, Freddy?" I ask him, but he does not reply. He then continues to walk down the stairs, what was he thinking about?

Soon enough, we made it to the bottom of the Pizzaplex. He stopped again, I look up at him, he was staring down at me. He then turns his whole body to face me, I was around the height of his chest. I gave a confused expression wondering what was wrong. He them picks me up! Jeez, that brings back memories... of Chica taking me away from Afton at the old pizzeria? Yeah, that time. He then starts walking with me in his arms to a different direction. We then get cornered by a medical area. It was small, no idea why it was in the middle of nowhere.

"Y/N. I need you to get into that medical station." Glamrock Freddy explained as he carefully placed me down on the ground again.

"Wait, why? I'm not hurt, can you sense pain or injuries in someone or something?" I ask, he shakes his head and once again tells me to go into it. He tells me to trust him...

He's already trying to help me get out of here. And he never attempted to hurt me in any way. Plus, I promised I'd trust him. So, I decide to do what he says and go into the medical station. He remains standing where he put me down, I shut the curtains leaving a little open to see what was going on. Then, a big ball of light showed up glowing on Glamrock Freddy, it became bigger as whatever was holding it came closer. It was... that security guard Vanessa he told me about. The one I saw outside his green room window.

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!"