Chapter 11: Comforting Your New Friend

"Well, you see I..." My words drifted off, I didn't really want to say I had a fight with William, or even just say argument.

"Come on Y/N, I know I probably shouldn't know and I feel like I'm making you uncomfortable. If you are I apologize, you don't have to tell me." Glamrock Freddy explained to me, I think for a moment; then he suddenly holds my hand.

I look down at his hand which was holding mine, I could see every detail on it. His mostly orangish-brownish hand with the top part of his fingers a little bit lighter. His claws were a bright blue matching the colour around his eyes, his bottom lip striped down the middle, his feet claws, and his lightning bolt on his chest just above the stomach hatch's opening. I squeeze his hand for a few seconds; I felt tears coming up again, he was so sweet I almost couldn't take it. But I managed to keep them in thank goodness. I didn't want him to see me cry, so I took a deep breath and tried explaining to him what occurred earlier.

"Something happened back at my childhood friend's place..." I begin drifting off again. "And I'm not sure if they would want me to return... so I came here not just to visit but... for advise."

"Hmm." Glamrock Freddy stares at me, I could tell he was unsure of what to say; he opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but shuts it again.

I try to release my hand from his, but he refuses and holds mine tighter. He wasn't gonna let go, he didn't mean any harm but he did want to help in any way possible. I look down at the floor, wanting to avoid eye-contact in case my tears start trying to get out again.. He puts his other hand at my chin and lifts my head up so I could see his face and he could see mine. That's when I felt that one single tear release from my eye, then another from the other eye. With ears drooped down, Glamrock Freddy kneels down so we were similar height and puts his arms around me. My heart started beating faster and my sobs started getting a little louder. He was trying to help like the good animatronic I know he is; and I couldn't tell if it was working.

Does tears falling from your cheeks while being hugged help? Does a hug even help in general? I never really knew for sure. I lied my face down at one of Glamrock Freddy's shoulder pads, his claws were gently placed on my back and only moved a little making it feel more like a massage. I could hear slight breathing noises from him, I suddenly started to feel... calm. Relaxed. Relieved...

"I can tell that this hurts, but I'm only an animatronic. I can't understand these sort of things well... do forgive me if this doesn't help you." Glamrock Freddy whispered, I smiled after hearing that.

"This does help, Freddy... thank you." I manage to say to him under my crying sobs, I could hear a sigh of relief from Glamrock Freddy.

"Well, if you want, we can stay like this for a while longer-"

Knock knock knock! "Freddy! Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something..."

Glamrock Freddy and I immediately left our hug after hearing an animatronic at his door. Glamrock Freddy gestures me to go through the door beside his arcade game and hide somewhere in there. I nod and quickly press the button and rush in hiding in the corner right beside the door. Once I was there Glamrock Freddy told the animatronic that they can come inside. I peeked from the open door as his regular one is opened by the animatronic that looks like Chica but with a glamrock look. She was even more amazing up close, but... she looked upset for some reason.

"Chica, what's wrong? Why so blue?" Glamrock Freddy asked her, she started looking anxious and scared.

"Freddy it- it's Bonnie! He's-!" Chica stuttered, Bonnie? There was a Bonnie in this place too? Then, who's the alligator?

"What!? What's wrong! Is Bonnie okay!?" Glamrock Freddy accidentally yelled at Chica really worried all of a sudden.

"He's- I saw him-!" She sighs trying to calm herself. "Freddy... Officer Vanessa told me to meet her near the entrance of Monty Golf and- when I went there... she showed me what was wrong..." Her voice drifted off, I heard a small sob from her like she was about to burst into tears.

Glamrock Freddy placed both of his hands on Chica's shoulder pads, then he spoke to her in a very serious but very worried tone. "What was wrong, Chica? Did something happen to Bonnie?"

"He is... destroyed... GONE!" Chica started to cry and yell out like she was venting. "He's unfixable! We LOST him! We've lost BONNIE! HE'S DEAD!!!" I heard a thud, she must've fallen to the ground in a big set of tears, my eyes widen hearing every word; what she witnessed must've been horrifying.

"No. Y-You're wrong! He isn't-! Is he?..." Glamrock Freddy's voice cracked as he said those words. "NO!!!" I felt slight tears from my eyes once again falling down my cheeks, hearing Glamrock Freddy like this was horrible.

Soon enough after a bunch of sad loud cries and calming each other down, Glamrock Chica left after giving Glamrock Freddy a quick hug. Once she was gone, I go back into the room. I see Glamrock Freddy now on the floor, he must be feeling shattered. This Bonnie must've been really close with Glamrock Chica and Freddy, I walk up to him slowly. I put a hand on one of his shoulder pads, he turns his head to look at me. He had tears falling from his eyes, I didn't know they could cry... and it was such an emotional sight. I kneeled down and hugged Glamrock Freddy on the floor.

"What- What are you doing...?" He asked quietly during sobs.

I whispered back to him. "I'm comforting you like you did for me before..."

"Oh... Y/N, I-I think I understand how it feels to be this hurt now..."