Chapter 6: Finally Escaping!

HOLY SHIT! Monty made a run for it, he attempted to grab me! I had to run. I ran through the piped hall running non-stop until I make it out of there. Then I hear an "Are you lost?" from someone, I turn while running and see Roxanne! She was bashing down the gate like the alligator did, well... attempting to anyway. Then while running I saw stairs, but before I ran up them I turned and saw Glamrock Chica crashing through boxes!

"Lost person over here!" Glamrock Chica called out. Jesus! Could this get any worse?

I ran like the wind up the steps, I look back and see only Monty and Glamrock Chica running after me, so I'm assuming Roxanne couldn't get out of the gate. I rushed through everything that was in my way and managed to go through some double doors and slammed them shut! Monty and Glamrock Chica couldn't open it, they didn't even try to for some reason. I checked the time on the faz-watch Freddy gave me, fuck! One minute till midnight! Luckily I saw the exit right down the area. I ran as fast as I could to the exit and managed to escape! Yes! Beat that cool looking 80's animatronics that wanna kill me! Or, maybe just take me to officer Vanessa...

I was outside the Pizzaplex, I saw as the cover for the doors shut. I look around the parking lot, the blue car was gone. Shit, I didn't know the way back either. Plus, it was too far away as far as I remember when driving over. What am I supposed to do? I'm basically lost at this point. But then I remember that I have that faz-watch on me still. I turn it on and look at the messages, cameras, map... I saw a message pop up, it was Glamrock Freddy. It wrote: "Hello, Y/N, did you manage to make it out in time? I am now fully recharged, at least for the hour."

I sigh, I can't go back in. Not with Glamrock Freddy's so called 'friends' trying to kill me. I decide to reply back in a voice message, since that was all I could do. I said: "Hey Freddy, yeah I made it out, but my friends' parents must've taken the car or something and I don't remember the way back home. I guess I'd have to wait outside the Pizzaplex until someone comes back to take me home."

I sent the message, hopefully Glamrock Freddy reads it soon. I then take out my phone, I had almost forgotten I had it. That is also when I realised my flashlight was gone. It must've fallen out of my pocket at some point, or maybe I just accidently put it down without realising. It's a shame 'cause it's super dark outside, and a little chilly as well. I take a deep breath in and exhale it out, it was a little louder than I wanted it to be. But luckily nobody seemed to hear. Who would hear? Nobody was here, apart from the animatronics and officer Vanessa inside.

I look at my phone's percentage, 33%. That's decent, it could make it. Maybe if I used the map on it I could walk back to the Afton's house safely again. So that's what I did, I typed in the address of the Afton's house and started following it. Charlie and Michael were once again right, it did take forever to get back. But, I was half way there when I saw a car I recognized. Uh oh, it was William's purple car with a silver Freddy Fazbear head on the front. When the car stopped beside me on the road, I saw Michael in one of the front seats with William, and Charlie in the back. I thought I saw Elizabeth in the middle car seat, but turns out it was just one of her bows. She must've left it in there at some point while going out with William.

"There you are, we got worried." William explained after he put down Michael's window, I sighed and looked down at the concrete path saying nothing. How embarrassing.

William just sighed and gestured me to go in the backseat with Charlie. So, once I got in and turned off my phone we drove back to the house. Charlie gave me a few glances along the way, but I just ignored them. She probably could tell some shit must've happened while I was still stuck inside. Which did, but I'm assuming she's just glad I'm okay. I brush off some dirt I saw my clothes, I don't even know how I got dirt on me. Oh wait, never mind I remember, I fell over while attempting to walk to the Afton's house, sheesh. For a 20-year-old I'm pretty clumsy for some reason.

Soon enough we return to the Afton's house, it was nearly 1AM. We got out of the car and headed inside. Elizabeth, C.C, Henry, and Mrs. Afton were all sitting in the living room waiting for us. Once Mrs. Afton saw me she immediately came toward me and gave me a hug in worry. Charlie walked up to her father and they had a small gentle cuddle as well. I gently hugged Mrs. Afton back, but still say nothing. I was honestly preparing for Mrs. Afton or William to scold us three about this whole situation, or at least me for stealing Mrs. Afton's car to do all this. But, they didn't. Which was quite surprising considering what William's done in the past. It's hard for him to forgive others these days, same with everyone forgiving him for what he's done. Like kill Charlie, but hey, she's still the same 18-year-old I know. Same with Michael, C.C, Elizabeth... Henry, Mrs. Afton, even William, they all died at some point, but they managed to have a second chance. They have animatronic suits to keep them alive. Well, Michael has one inside him to keep him alive, but he can't really eat anymore though, which is depressing.

"We're just glad you're all okay, please don't do something like this again." Henry spoke, I nodded, so did Mike and Charlie.

After all that, we all decided to go back to bed, Charlie and Henry were leaving around lunch time anyway, gotta have a good sleep otherwise they'll be too tired. I lay down on the same old mattress that I used two years ago in Michael's room. I'm just glad Mike and Charlie haven't changed their ways ever since I've become more adult now. But that doesn't mean I can't still act like a teen. I mean, what happened tonight proves it, I can't help but be a little rebellious every now and again. Especially if it's with Charlie and Mike.