Chapter 7: The Originals

"Bye Charlie!"

Charlie and Henry all leave after we had a nice well-cooked roast for lunch. Mrs. Afton always made the best meals, no doubt about it. I continued to think about Glam Freddy and his friends who tried to take and/or kill me. I got distracted by it almost the whole of lunch; so whenever someone attempted to talk to me, I wouldn't hear them and they'd have to keep saying my name or put their hands on my shoulder so I come back to now.

"You've seemed very distracted today, Y/N, are you alright?" Mrs. Afton suddenly asked me as I helped her clean the dishes.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, don't worry... just thinking about things." I reply in the easiest and quickest way I could think of in that moment.

"Thinking about last night I assume." Mrs. Afton continued. "Did something happen that freaked you out?"

Okay, now I think she's stalking me. How did she know I was feeling all freaked out? But either way, she didn't know about the Glamrocks. So, should I tell her? No, I couldn't, I shouldn't. She'd get worried and would never let anyone to sneak into the Pizzaplex ever again.

"No, nothing did. If anything, the place was incredible. I never knew a place like that could be that big." I finally say, Mrs. Afton nods slowly then looks back at the last dish she was drying.

She still looked concerned, but I didn't know what else to say. Once we walked out of the kitchen, I decided to join Michael Elizabeth and C.C on the couch. As soon as I sat beside them, I immediately remembered one time when we were watching a movie together two years ago with William and Michael kept teasing him up to the point where Will tickle tortured him. It was cute to see, and funny to witness. Especially with Lizzy and C.C cheering Will on while Michael was dying of laughter.

"Sorry about yesterday." Michael whispered to me. "Charlie and I had to call my mum to drive the car home since we were kicked out..."

"It's okay, I'm just glad I managed to make it out before midnight. I was so close to being trapped inside." I reply back in whisper.

"What're you two whispering about?" Elizabeth glared at Michael and me, the two of us didn't know what to say. "I just wanna know, you don't have to hide everything you do."

"But that's the thing, all you do is tell dad and mum everything I tell you. Especially when it's secret." Michael explains to his younger sister, Elizabeth fiddles with her hair realising he was right.

C.C only listened to the conversation, he didn't do much else. But then, he turned into Golden Freddy, I jumped a little witnessing. I had almost forgotten they all died at some point, Golden Freddy then gestures me to come with him. Elizabeth and Michael watch as we both leave the room, then Golden Freddy grabs my hand when nobody else was in sight and teleported me!

*

I felt all dizzy and weird after being teleported, but when he said people throw up the first time, I felt better because somehow I managed to not throw up. I looked around, it was the old pizzeria; Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I looked at it up and down, then Golden Freddy opened the doors and we head inside. I'm so glad there's no guards guarding this place anymore, I didn't want to get into anymore trouble at the moment. Once I went inside with Golden Freddy leading the way, we went into the employees only room. All I could remember was that when we went there last time, William died in the very back of the employees only room. I could recognise it immediately.

I was then in shock when I saw Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy all there surrounding the table with nothing on it. I couldn't believe it, after two years, I had seen them again. It felt weird and strange to have friends who were like family but died, and animatronics being nice to me like Glamrock Freddy back at the Pizzaplex. They all stare at me, Chica comes toward me, she puts a hand at one of my cheeks. They were still of course very tall compared to me, but some of their parts looked older and messed up a little.

"Been a while, Y/N." Chica finally spoke, her voice hasn't changed a bit.

"Yeah... it- it has..." I reply, I don't know why I was acting so freaked out all over again. I got used to them talking to me two years back, was it because they killed William?

"Don't frighten him/her/them." Golden Freddy replied. "It's been two years. Give him/her/them a chance to process."

My eyes widen, how the fuck did he know that I was feeling slightly anxious? C.C was smarter than I thought. Oh wait no, C.C has another child soul with the suit he has, I almost forgotten about that. I look at each of them one by one, including Golden Freddy. Soon enough, we all surround the table. Me, in confusion asked what they were all doing. Freddy then explained everything.

"William has some sort of hand-made suit." He began. "He managed to get some weird sorts of powers with it, and has a new side-kick. We need your help to stop him from whatever he's gonna do. Mainly because I know he's coming for us." Golden Freddy wasn't even mad that C.C's father was all to blame, he just nodded in agreement.

So THAT'S what the weird suit was that William attempted to put on. But side-kick? Who would be his side-kick? Well, I guess I'd have to visit the Originals everyday with C.C to figure out when it will all happen. Then end this all I suppose, we can set all the souls free, but it could be really hard. We had a thought on what to do about most of this. Then an Idea struck my mind, animatronics can die and get unfixable from fire, right?